3A Div 1 District 9

jacketgrad06

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

This district has gotten interesting.... I liked playing the teams but just to far of a drive for us and i believe we will move back up to 3ad1 after these two years down at d2 but we will probably slide into Cameron and Rockdale district

Always loved the Crockett Franklin games. Always a lot of fun. Good luck to y’all in the playoffs!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 514 said:

Well if Scorestream is right I did not see this coming . Elkhart 16 Huntington 14.

Yep Elkhart beat Huntington, Trinity beat Westwood, and Coldspring beat Crockett. I went 0-3 on these pickem’s. 
Now Diboll and Coldspring play for the District Championship and the 1 and 2 seeds. 
Crockett and Trinity play for the 3 and 4 seed. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Pretty much worked itself out here. Was surprised Elkhart taking out Huntington but great way to finish a tough season for the Elks. 

Yes as much as I would like to see Huntington succeed, it was nice to see Elkhart get their first win after a disappointing season. 

20 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

How is the district they match up with looking?

East Chambers is the big dog in District 10 and they will move through Bi-District with no problem. The 2-4 seeding will be determined this week between Anahuac, Buna, Woodville, and possibly Kirbyville. All of those teams are about equal and comparable to most of the District 9 teams. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 2-2 split in the Bi-District round between Districts 9 and 10. 

16 hours ago, Woodshed said:

East Chambers is the big dog in District 10 and they will move through Bi-District with no problem. The 2-4 seeding will be determined this week between Anahuac, Buna, Woodville, and possibly Kirbyville. All of those teams are about equal and comparable to most of the District 9 teams. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 2-2 split in the Bi-District round between Districts 9 and 10. 

Yea after I posted that I went and did some digging. Looks like there could be some competitive games other than whoever gets EC.

Coldspring has played 2 teams from District 10. Lost to Tarkington (who will finish 6th) but then thumped Kirbyville who could possibly grab the 4th seed.

3 hours ago, villagegenius said:

Yea after I posted that I went and did some digging. Looks like there could be some c;gton (who will finish 6th) but then thumped Kirbyville who could possibly grab the 4th seed.

Outside of EC District 10 is weak...all of District 9 is weak.  District 10 could go 0-4 or 1-3; however, EC will smoke every District 9 team they play.

District 9 and 10 were very weak except for East Chambers. District 9 should be through this week. Hallettsville should kick Diboll and Lorena is not a top-level team but should take care of Crockett. As whole Region III might be the weakest AAA DI Region in the state.

18 minutes ago, VZCR said:

District 9 and 10 were very weak except for East Chambers. District 9 should be through this week. Hallettsville should kick Diboll and Lorena is not a top-level team but should take care of Crockett. As whole Region III might be the weakest AAA DI Region in the state.

What a change from 14-18 When Region 3 was a gaunlet