Transcript Shows Trump Agreed to Condemn White Supremacists; ‘Stand By’ Followed Wallace’s Prompt

RETIREDFAN1

43 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Trumps no white supremacist and neither are the proud boys. Most of the racist are aligned in the dimwit camp

The term "white supremacist" is being thrown around like crazy now. It's starting to be a substitute for "anyone who isn't woke like me" or "anyone who doesn't share my leftist/liberal dogma". It's right up there with accusing people of being racists or nazis.

From my understanding (because I have not researched it) the guy who is the "leader" (for lack of a better word) of the "Proud Boys" isn't even white.

Candace Owens (a black conservative woman), has been labeled a "white supremacist". Who knew black women could be white supremacists?

Another gentleman, Daryl Davis, has also been labeled a "white supremacist". Mr. Davis is a black gentleman who has converted people away from the KKK. Over 200 of them. Yet, there are those who are Democrats and those on the left who label him a "white supremacist".

I think people who have real white supremacist beliefs are despicable people. I personally don't feel like I'm better than anyone simply because of my melanin content.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

The Proud Boys are not white supremacist? They do not believe white male western culture is under attack? 

They feel that America is under attack, so Trump should not condemn them.  The media simply wants to label them supremacists, because most of them are white.