Transcript Shows Trump Agreed to Condemn White Supremacists; ‘Stand By’ Followed Wallace’s Prompt

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Am I supposed to now say that was ok? Stop playing the gotcha game, peaceful protest are great and protected, violence is wrong no matter what side it comes from. 

Agreed, but the overwhelming side it’s coming from is the left. The media won’t explain that and make it seem like it’s both side committing violence. Complete absurdity. It should totally be condemned on both sides as you have said, but let’s be truthful to which side it’s a problem for. 

8 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Am I supposed to now say that was ok? Stop playing the gotcha game, peaceful protest are great and protected, violence is wrong no matter what side it comes from. 

AND every single bit of violence is coming from the LEFT.........don't forget that fact.......

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

so you found ONE outlier...........doesn't even come CLOSE to you libnut loons burning rioting and looting cities........

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

so you found ONE outlier...........doesn't even come CLOSE to you libnut loons burning rioting and looting cities........

Took him eight minutes to have that tee’d up. Mean while every major city is getting ravaged by leftist goons and “its both sides”.

I hear you 49, I just don’t think you are being honest about the problem.

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Took him eight minutes to have that tee’d up. Mean while every major city is getting ravaged by leftist goons and “its both sides”.

I hear you 49, I just don’t think you are being honest about the problem.

and he ignored the FACT that our side condemns the actions of loons like this but HIS side makes them out to be heroes.......

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

First what is the 8 min thing? As for not being honest, I posted about Proud Boys, this wasnt an ANTIFA or any other thread. It is called staying on topic. Then I made sure you 100% understood the side did not matter to me, violence was wrong. It was very clear, but you prefer to argue and troll. Easy to see on here, I just choose to not play your games. 

You are purposefully avoiding the real issue and hide behind the thread title. Very weak. Carry on