Nac Dragons @ Boswell Pioneers

Nacwagons

Just now, Nacwagons said:

7-0 Boswell 44 YD swing pass for a TD after Nac went for 4th down on their side of the 50.

Nac receivers have dropped 2 passes that would have gone for a TD. 

Let’s be honest our offense right now isn’t very good we can’t even run the ball. 

Just now, nacdragon07 said:

Let’s be honest our offense right now isn’t very good we can’t even run the ball. 

The offense has done very little so far!!! Dropped some long passes in this one. Defense has looked good, just spending too much time on the field.

11 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Well then I don’t know what he’s thinking. All I do know is we need to find some offense and find it fast before next week

This is also with one day practice after a 2 week Quarantine. We are breaking in a new QB, New O-Line and Receivers. I don't expect team 40 burger but I would think we could find some way to move the ball a little bit. 

16 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

This is also with one day practice after a 2 week Quarantine. We are breaking in a new QB, New O-Line and Receivers. I don't expect team 40 burger but I would think we could find some way to move the ball a little bit. 

Wouldn’t call Reid a new qb it’s just his first year to start. It’s apparent Boswell isn’t great that’s why I’m a little frustrated. 

2 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Wouldn’t call Reid a new qb it’s just his first year to start. It’s apparent Boswell isn’t great that’s why I’m a little frustrated. 

He isn't new but he wasn't a full time starter on Varsity last year. Boswell isn't great but we also haven't practiced in 2 weeks. It is obvious on the passing play timing and run blocking.

Nac with a 40yd reception down to Boswell 42.