Wishing Kirt, CarthDawg77, Larry, Screamer, and Hagar a happy holiday

RETIREDFAN1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Wishing Kirt, CarthDawg77, Larry, Screamer, and Hagar a happy holiday
1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Dang outside of the white guy part--I don't fit any of the other criteria. Sorry guys. But happy holiday to the rest of you, including you @BarryLavertyLOL  

Same response I just gave CD77. Really? 😂

So you're saying you're young, sweet, buff, and have a full head of hair? 😱😂

32 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Really? 🤔...I had you pictured differently for some reason. 😂

People always think I’m mad because I don’t have that Wink Martindale smile; it’s genetic, I look just like my dad. He wasn’t much of a smiler either... but he  had a pretty good sense of humor, as well.😉👌

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Same response I just gave CD77. Really? 😂

So you're saying you're young, sweet, buff, and have a full head of hair? 😱😂

I would say, I am middle aged, sweet (of course--I get unsweet tea at Chik-Fil-A and just stick my finger in it for sweetener), Buff? well not out of shape, but could always lose 10-12 lbs, and yes, I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR--that is the one thing I will never over exaggerate about. LOL 

BTW--If I don't get a hair cut every 6 weeks, I'll have a mullet in 8 weeks. Not joking on that one. 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I would say, I am middle aged, sweet (of course--I get unsweet tea at Chik-Fil-A and just stick my finger in it for sweetener), Buff? well not out of shape, but could always lose 10-12 lbs, and yes, I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR--that is the one thing I will never over exaggerate about. LOL 

BTW--If I don't get a hair cut every 6 weeks, I'll have a mullet in 8 weeks. Not joking on that one. 

I don't have grey hair, but what the ladies admire as 'highlights' in my full head of hair! 😏

• LOL! 1