Praireland @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

7 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Ya Prairiland has a nice stadium and field, the only thing I remember not liking is it’s a long walk from the visitors side to the concession stand on the other side of the home bleachers lol. 

When they did the switch, they added a new concession stand too, so now there is one on each side of the field, but sub-varsity games only uses one of them on Thursday nights. 

There were a lot of things about that field that was horrible in the past, now it's looking really good.  Add to that the baseball and softball fields that just got completed and new tennis courts currently being put in and the facilities are really good. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

42-12? 

Ha! Still beat the spread!! 

We can all agree that DF is going to have more athletes than PL, what the Pats have to do is control the line, don't turn the ball over and force a few DF turnovers.  Ultimately they have to play flawless ball to have a chance of keeping it close.  It can be done because these kids are buying into the system.

27 minutes ago, StangLife said:

I see this alot. Where do you find these predictions. What site?

Pigskinprep.com....It is a pay site but also has some free stuff on it. Every game from 6A to 6 man football along with private schools has predictions based on computerized power rankings. 

The Daingerfield defense is holding teams scoring 31.4 per game to 16.0 per game.  Prairiland is allowing 28.8 to teams averaging 22.4 per game.  It's.....well I don't think I need to say anything else.

28-19 Daingerfield is the score the algorithm spits out.  I don't trust it based on the tiny sample size.  I'm guessing something like 42-0 is more likely.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pax said:

The Daingerfield defense is holding teams scoring 31.4 per game to 16.0 per game.  Prairiland is allowing 28.8 to teams averaging 22.4 per game.  It's.....well I don't think I need to say anything else.

28-19 Daingerfield is the score the algorithm spits out.  I don't trust it based on the tiny sample size.  I'm guessing something like 42-0 is more likely.

Always appreciate your view. Hope to see yall down the road

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We run the same offense Carthage runs. Our new OC came from there. 1st year. Still working  out the kinks

Kinks like snapping the ball over the QBs head, false starting, throwing punches. Scrambling around for 10 seconds and then launching the ball 60 yard. Those the kinks you are talking about?

38 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Kinks like snapping the ball over the QBs head, false starting, throwing punches. Scrambling around for 10 seconds and then launching the ball 60 yard. Those the kinks you are talking about?

Yep. Those are the ones. Finding a way to win is a bonus though. Except week 2. Shouldn't lose again imo 

10 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Yup about like Dekalb finds ways to take that LOSS!! 

22 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

And yall still couldn't beat us 🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

Gut feeling says Patriots will shock the Tigers! (Of course that gut feeling may be the meat pie I ate this morning)

We'll take that - shock might just be holding tough with those Tigers and taking advantage of those turnovers!!

On 10/8/2020 at 8:20 AM, PatsFan said:

@EastTxFinest- Does DF still run that Spread offense out of the gun that they ran 5 or so years ago when PL was last in district with y'all? 

We run # 3 offense, he will spread you out, drive you crazy, then either run through you or throw over the top of you, and just when you think you got it figured out we line up and just run the ball up the middle until you stop it.