Joaquin Rams (5-0) @ San Augustine Wolves (3-1)

trueblue82

The Rams will put their undefeated record on the line Friday night when they travel to Wolfpack Stadium to take on the Wolves. The Rams are coming off an emotional, hard fought 28-17 home win over Garrison (2-3) while the Wolves breezed to a 49-0 blowout over West Hardin (1-4). The Wolfpack’s only loss came against a very good Winnsboro squad. Both teams rely heavily on the run game, but in vastly different ways. The Rams line up in the slot-t and use trap blocks and misdirection to impose their will on their opponents. The Wolves prefer to spread the defense out and use a massive O-line to create lanes for RB Ka Barnes, who is as good a back as there is in East Texas. Who gets to 2-0 in district? Where will the Joaquin coaches park their trucks? Will Wolfman be out of that Hardin County bar in time to man the first down marker? 

7 minutes ago, GTown12 said:

SA by 7 Joe has a good team they play hard for sure but after last night zero respect here for the coaches or Administrator of Joe! That will not be forgotten anytime soon I’m certain! So go SA let the Wolfpack feed! 

Exactly what did our coaches and administrators do to get you upset kind sir? 

17 minutes ago, GTown12 said:

SA by 7 Joe has a good team they play hard for sure but after last night zero respect here for the coaches or Administrator of Joe! That will not be forgotten anytime soon I’m certain! So go SA let the Wolfpack feed! 

🤡

3 minutes ago, GTown12 said:

The coach running on the field hollering at our kids acting like a complete idiot and a administrator telling a group of ladies including my wife to take their #### home. Completely unacceptable behavior 

Well if that truly happened then ya should’ve left....Guess y’all were trespassing.... he he he

Man some of you guys as bad as Joe Biden telling lies.... Supposedly a Joaquin person told a Garrison player good game and gave em $20..... First of all Joe fans don’t have $20 to spare. Secondly I promise ya from the people from Joe that I know aren’t gonna give a random player $20..... Come on man....

5 minutes ago, GTown12 said:

The coach running on the field hollering at our kids acting like a complete idiot and a administrator telling a group of ladies including my wife to take their #### home. Completely unacceptable behavior 

I’m guessing you are referring to the postgame activities. Perhaps a little perspective is in order. First of all, the traditional postgame handshake is now a big no-no per UIL guidelines in response to Covid-19. I will agree with you if you want to say that it’s stupid that kids can spend the better part of 3 hours knocking the bejesus out of each other but risk infection by shaking hands and saying good game. But I highly doubt that the UIL consulted the Joaquin ISD staff or administration on that particular rule. However, one of our seniors is good friends with several of the Garrison kids and started across the field to exchange pleasantries with them. Our acting HC, in accordance with UIL Covid-19 protocols, stopped him, and they engaged in the UIL approved postgame wave. A couple of Garrison players (I’m guessing NOT the ones friendly with our kid) responded by signaling to our coaches and players (and I’m guessing the RAMNATION, who was also waving friendly) that we are #1 in their ❤️. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt and saying it was their index finger that the young men were holding up. They then proceeded across the field in a very aggressive posture, definitely NOT of the sort one uses in the spirit of sportsmanship. Coaches from both schools stepped in and separated the kids. As for the administrator, I’m not sure exactly who you are referring to, but if he asked a couple of ladies to leave the field, keep in mind that that is also in accordance with UIL Covid-19 guidelines. Maybe he mistook you for a burrow and was asking her to remove you from the premises, as per safety rules in place on our campus. Regardless of the postgame activities and some of the Bulldogs fans getting hot under the collar (pun intended), the better team won, although it was a hard fought victory. Good luck to you next week against Timpson. You are now in our rear view mirror, and we tend to not spend a lot of time looking back. 

GO BLUE! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m guessing you are referring to the postgame activities. Perhaps a little perspective is in order. First of all, the traditional postgame handshake is now a big no-no per UIL guidelines in response to Covid-19. I will agree with you if you want to say that it’s stupid that kids can spend the better part of 3 hours knocking the bejesus out of each other but risk infection by shaking hands and saying good game. But I highly doubt that the UIL consulted the Joaquin ISD staff or administration on that particular rule. However, one of our seniors is good friends with several of the Garrison kids and started across the field to exchange pleasantries with them. Our acting HC, in accordance with UIL Covid-19 protocols, stopped him, and they engaged in the UIL approved postgame wave. A couple of Garrison players (I’m guessing NOT the ones friendly with our kid) responded by signaling to our coaches and players (and I’m guessing the RAMNATION, who was also waving friendly) that we are #1 in their ❤️. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt and saying it was their index finger that the young men were holding up. They then proceeded across the field in a very aggressive posture, definitely NOT of the sort one uses in the spirit of sportsmanship. Coaches from both schools stepped in and separated the kids. As for the administrator, I’m not sure exactly who you are referring to, but if he asked a couple of ladies to leave the field, keep in mind that that is also in accordance with UIL Covid-19 guidelines. Maybe he mistook you for a burrow and was asking her to remove you from the premises, as per safety rules in place on our campus. Regardless of the postgame activities and some of the Bulldogs fans getting hot under the collar (pun intended), the better team won, although it was a hard fought victory. Good luck to you next week against Timpson. You are now in our rear view mirror, and we tend to not spend a lot of time looking back. 

GO BLUE! 

+1

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

GO BLUE! 

I hear you Nancy that’s so far from the truth on how that went down! I’m am well aware of the UIL rules referring to corona and post game actions, also my wife wasn’t on the field she was in the white chairs. We aren’t looking back either just looking forward to playing y’all again so enjoy the W. The long 2 year winning streak against us will be short lived and it’s back to the 70-0 days everyone is used to.

I hear you Nancy that’s so far from the truth on how that went down! I’m am well aware of the UIL rules referring to corona and post game actions, also my wife wasn’t on the field she was in the white chairs. We aren’t looking back either just looking forward to playing y’all again so enjoy the W. The long 2 year winning streak against us will be short lived and it’s back to the 70-0 days everyone is used to.

🤡 only thing Joaquin is used to is being garrisons daddy . 

Just wait timpson bout to be your daddy too 

10 minutes ago, GTown12 said:

I’m actually surprised to hear from you again. I figured after your assinine predictions in preseason you would at least create a new account in an effort to maintain some credibility. However, you’re back, and just as moronic as ever. As I promised in our district thread back in the spring, here is your prediction on how the Rams would fare in this district. 

So, in the interest of being a good host, I’ll ask you: how do you like your crow? I’ve had quite a few hitting my deer feeders lately, so we have a surplus. We’re currently running a special on a marinated and grilled recipe that we’ve perfected while shutting up fans of has been programs like garrison. If you’d like to try it you better get here quick before your wife eats it all. Enjoy 🏀 season, cuz that’s where your dogs are headed. 

5342073C-C113-4717-B092-9E6BEF61BC6D.png

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m actually surprised to hear from you again. I figured after your assinine predictions in preseason you would at least create a new account in an effort to maintain some credibility. However, you’re back, and just as moronic as ever. As I promised in our district thread back in the spring, here is your prediction on how the Rams would fare in this district. 

So, in the interest of being a good host, I’ll ask you: how do you like your crow? I’ve had quite a few hitting my deer feeders lately, so we have a surplus. We’re currently running a special on a marinated and grilled recipe that we’ve perfected while shutting up fans of has been programs like garrison. If you’d like to try it you better get here quick before your wife eats it all. Enjoy 🏀 season, cuz that’s where your dogs are headed. 

5342073C-C113-4717-B092-9E6BEF61BC6D.png

Oooooooffffff .  Well atleast he’s been consistent with being an idiot for all of 2020 and it didn’t just start . 

1 minute ago, yourteamstinks said:

Dusty McMadden

You’ll have to forgive him. He’s working for a living, and the manager at jack-In-the-box on north street in nacogdoches doesn’t allow them to be on their phones while they’re running the deep fryer. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

You’ll have to forgive him. He’s working for a living, and the manager at jack-In-the-box on north street in nacogdoches doesn’t allow them to be on their phones while they’re running the deep fryer. 

Prolly just has that back in time dial up internet in Caledonia . He was bringing up scores from the 90’s so he’s clearly stuck in the past . 

1 minute ago, Gilbert said:

Prolly just has that back in time dial up internet in Caledonia . He was bringing up scores from the 90’s so he’s clearly stuck in the past . 

He can’t be all that bad. His mama named him after the George Strait character in Pure Country. 

• LOL! 1