Joaquin Rams (5-0) @ San Augustine Wolves (3-1)

trueblue82

17 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I think SA wins by 2 scores but like I said earlier, this is the last W they’ll be getting over the Rams for the next 2-3 years. If they don’t win this friday then they join Alllto and Garrison Early in the streak of taking L’s from Joe.

SA is pretty young too. So we will see. 

Joaquin has not disappointed this year. At this point the Rams have been though to dog fights with Beckville first and the dogs last week . If this game is close at half time SA gets the L . The rams have been a second half team of each game. Ram by 8+

Joe Quinn is really well coached and they play well as a team. SA probably has the upper hand athletically ... it will probably come down to turnovers and penalties ...  slight edge to the wuffs on their home field, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the sheep get the upset ....

4 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Weather gonna favor the Rams. Makes the quick pass and deep ball a little more difficult and just ask Sville about the shotgun snap....

Well we don’t rely on the quick pass and deep ball.  We rely on the running game and then open up to the quick pass. 

1 hour ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

Ah okay. I think that was more error than it was weather interference but I see your point.

Yeah.... just the fact that bad things can happen on shotgun snap and then ya add weather to it......

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Well I’m Chase Lambright haha wassup Dusty? 

Yeah ole Ditty McFitty messaged me and wanted to fight..... Better watch out he’s watchn but I think it’s gonna be a few more days before he can respond...

• LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Yeah ole Ditty McFitty messaged me and wanted to fight..... Better watch out he’s watchn but I think it’s gonna be a few more days before he can respond...

Lol he sent me one of those messages to 🤡