Joaquin Rams (5-0) @ San Augustine Wolves (3-1)

trueblue82

8 minutes ago, Metal46 said:

I’m gonna say this again because I’ve got nothing else new to add but SA is the Defending 3 time regional champs will be fired up!!!! Texas football picked them too. Time to get tough because we sawwft!! 

Fixed it for ya 😁

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Yeah ole Ditty McFitty messaged me and wanted to fight..... Better watch out he’s watchn but I think it’s gonna be a few more days before he can respond...

I’ll drop that dude on his head 😂😂

22 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Btw... SA has a 32-6 halftime lead in 2010... We won 40-38. Just thought I’d remind everyone.

That is 10 years ago has no relevance with Fridays game. I recall in this thread a Garrison fan recalling days gone by. Didn't go to well for him. Let's concentrate on S.A. 

5 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

That is 10 years ago has no relevance with Fridays game. I recall in this thread a Garrison fan recalling days gone by. Didn't go to well for him. Let's concentrate on S.A. 

Anytime you win it has relevance.... It means you can smack talk and loser can’t do anything about it

9 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

Well... It’s a jab at my good buddy Wolfman... Thanks for the Pep talk.

Just now, TheWolf said:

Should have never been hired.  

It’s one of those things that I look back fondly on because it’s a cool story for my sons... Had I been on the other side of it I would have burned down Bryan Clay’s house.

39 minutes ago, Lambo said:

It’s one of those things that I look back fondly on because it’s a cool story for my sons... Had I been on the other side of it I would have burned down Bryan Clay’s house.

That wasn’t a district game was it?