Hughes Springs at Waskom 9 Oct 7:30PM

Wild74

Hughes Springs At Waskom  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Gamme

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

My heart says Stangs but my gut says Catz..... I'll give a prediction later in the week

Lol you already picked Waskom. Don't worry, that's the only choice. I hate it but the HS RB leaving I feel like just took the wind out of their sails. 

I going with HS In the upset 21-16 in a defensive battle. This will be Waskom’s first real game of the season interested to see how they look. Good luck to both teams.  Might see if I can get a ticket to this one since we off this week. 

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I going with HS In the upset 21-16 in a defensive battle. This will be Waskom’s first real game of the season interested to see how they look. Good luck to both teams.  Might see if I can get a ticket to this one since we off this week. 

I don't see it happening J52

16 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Wishful thinking. 

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom has too much speed for Hughes Springs this year. 

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Waskom has too much speed for Hughes Springs this year. 

Prob so but HS was able to put together a plan to stop Waskom last year so I going to HOPE they can do it again and there is a group or boys in that HS locker room prob getting tired of hearing how bad they are without that big back and I have seen things like that bring a Team together and play above their talent level at times. 

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Prob so but HS was able to put together a plan to stop Waskom last year so I going to HOPE they can do it again and there is a group or boys in that HS locker room prob getting tired of hearing how bad they are without that big back and I have seen things like that bring a Team together and play above their talent level at times. 

Keeling getting two weeks to game plan for the stangs makes a tough game for hs an impossible one to win. 

• Roll Eyes 3

On 10/5/2020 at 12:54 PM, Ringside said:

Not sure I have posted on here since I started my present job last year.  Looks like Waskom has an improved team this year.  Going with them for a win in this little rivalry.

Haven't seen you post in a long time Ringside, miss the days when you was following Waskom Football, I know you have moved on to the Brownsboro pasture these days