Hughes Springs at Waskom 9 Oct 7:30PM

Wild74

Hughes Springs At Waskom  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Gamme

On 10/7/2020 at 1:03 AM, DTH4life said:

Waskom by 30 if you know football for years Waskom has been run happy now they been putting in play action. That make them very very Dangerous If you don’t have Discipline kids

Their freshman QB can sling it.

7 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Their freshman QB can sling it.

It’s easy to play with a lead the whole game! Let’s see what happens when he gets hit in mouth by a good District opponent and has to play from behind in a game that matters.  I know the kid and he is going to be great but I don’t think he is ready for that situation yet.  As someone reminded me earlier today he is one year removed from getting beat down by EF in 8th grade. 

33 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

It’s easy to play with a lead the whole game! Let’s see what happens when he gets hit in mouth by a good District opponent and has to play from behind in a game that matters.  I know the kid and he is going to be great but I don’t think he is ready for that situation yet.  As someone reminded me earlier today he is one year removed from getting beat down by EF in 8th grade. 

Some one will have to make them trail in a game first. I don’t know if that team is EF. 

22 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

When was last time EF won StAte ?? When was Waskom  ??? I no you can see that from i20 EF has always got Marshall kids that could not make it I no that 

EF don’t have any transfers from Marshall cause EF don’t accept transfers they have to live in the district so not sure who you talking about but I know Waskom got a few Marshall kids since you bringing it up.  

4 hours ago, jacket52 said:

its funny that you mention the 8th grade game because without him on jv ef barely beat Waskoms jv that had several players out. I hope you are ready to eat that huge crow pie you continue to cook up.

7 hours ago, jacket52 said:

EF don’t have any transfers from Marshall cause EF don’t accept transfers they have to live in the district so not sure who you talking about but I know Waskom got a few Marshall kids since you bringing it up.  

J52 he's a rookie on Smoaky, I wouldn't waste to much of my time 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

its funny that you mention the 8th grade game because without him on jv ef barely beat Waskoms jv that had several players out. I hope you are ready to eat that huge crow pie you continue to cook up.

That Freshman class this year has never lost to Waskom I don’t see that changing anytime soon.  Please don’t go with the We had kids out excuse it makes you sound like Harmony fans and your better than that.  Good Luck tonight I got a feeling your going to be in a dog fight with HS but either way will know more about what Waskom has and learn a lot about HS as well.  I will be watching. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

That Freshman class this year has never lost to Waskom I don’t see that changing anytime soon.  Please don’t go with the We had kids out excuse it makes you sound like Harmony fans and your better than that.  Good Luck tonight I got a feeling your going to be in a dog fight with HS but either way will know more about what Waskom has and learn a lot about HS as well.  I will be watching. 

They will lose to Waskom Oct 29th. Believe that. As far as Varsity goes EF has atleast the next 4 years to get used to losing to Waskom.  I can tell your football IQ is very low but reality will fix that for you soon enough. 

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

They will lose to Waskom Oct 29th. Believe that. As far as Varsity goes EF has atleast the next 4 years to get used to losing to Waskom.  I can tell your football IQ is very low but reality will fix that for you soon enough. 

If they do, you better hope Waskom keeps Keeling in those yrs to come, he's the key to y'alls turn around.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Keep dreaming Timbo ! See you in a few weeks 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Keep dreaming Timbo ! See you in a few weeks 

Its not a dream, its reality.  

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

I done heard he is looking around for other opportunities. 

Even if he leaves our offensive coordinator is twice the coach Ford is so i have no worries. 

8 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Even if he leaves our offensive coordinator is twice the coach Ford is so i have no worries. 

You better be putting your attention on HS or you might not win tonight’s game ! 

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

He might follow Keeling and leave too, most HC's will take a couple coaches with him..... Ford and his coaches has gotten EF physical, that's the #1 problem that was missing with his past teams.

• Like 1