Week 7: Queen City 4-1 (1-1) vs Ore City 2-3 (0-2)

DawgPound2

Which City Will Take It?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which City Will Take It?

• QC Bulldogs
    • OC Rebels

3 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Lol. They may win but they gonna have their hands full. Don't know if they can stop that mediocre slot t oc runs. 

I thought their run Def was decent they just didn’t  have athletes to cover our WR’s and didn’t have depth to keep slowing down the run game eventually just wore them down but I think they can play good Def against inferior opponents and I think OC and ND are both really bad this season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I thought their run Def was decent they just didn’t  have athletes to cover our WR’s and didn’t have depth to keep slowing down the run game eventually just wore them down but I think they can play good Def against inferior opponents and I think OC and ND are both really bad this season. 

Looking at both teams competition and results they are pretty evenly matched.  I give OC the edge ball control. 

20 hours ago, qc2014 said:

QC wins this one. No doubt about it. Playoffs on the horizon! 

Playoffs? 😆 Waskom, Elysian Fields,  Hughes Springs,  and Harleton will be the playoff teams. Only the Chinese virus could change this. QC has 0 chance to win these games on the field.  Playoffs man that's hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

The Ore City & QC game has been canceled

All 3 OCISD campuses have switched to remote learning until Monday, October 26th in an effort to prevent the further spread of Covid-19 on our campuses and in our community. Parents, please help us make sure that your students stay engaged in their classes on a daily basis and complete their schoolwork through our online Google Classrooms. We look forward to seeing all of our students healthy and back on campus on Monday, October 26th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

The Ore City & QC game has been canceled

All 3 OCISD campuses have switched to remote learning until Monday, October 26th in an effort to prevent the further spread of Covid-19 on our campuses and in our community. Parents, please help us make sure that your students stay engaged in their classes on a daily basis and complete their schoolwork through our online Google Classrooms. We look forward to seeing all of our students healthy and back on campus on Monday, October 26th.

Have each team had a bye week yet and if not, how is this gonna play out for district standings?