Tyler High vs Nacogdoches. The Game is Canceled

cujoforlife

Old 12-5a   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

25 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

I think we will perform better in this game than they have against Tyler in a long time. 

Our lifetime record against Tyler is 5-43-4

Nacs last non loss was 1992 a 10-10 tie, Nacs last win was 1989 a 17-10 win.

Damn 

2 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

Nooo we were historically bad against them and Longview. Thank God we don’t play them anymore.

Yep, 34-8-0 against us, with one of the 8 being a forfeit of a 39-0 Lobo win.

I think Nac will compete in this one. Tyler's first road game, Nac finally getting a game under their belt on little to no practices. Definitely an interesting one. Still think Cujo will grab the W though.

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Yep, 34-8-0 against us, with one of the 8 being a forfeit of a 39-0 Lobo win.

I think Nac will compete in this one. Tyler's first road game, Nac finally getting a game under their belt on little to no practices. Definitely an interesting one. Still think Cujo will grab the W though.

Stranger things have happened. We historically have done better against legacy then Tyler high.

2 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

I'm starting to believe this might be the case 

Really??? Alright now, let’s pump the brakes just a little bit. 
The young men played a good game, with heart. The defensive end and linebackers played a lot better on the reads. But let’s remember, its a Rivalry where the young men live in the same city, shop at the same stores, etc. THigh is young and promising in the years to come.

Lets consider the defense of Legacy, of what they gave up against Lufkin, and the defense they have had in past years 

All I’m saying is, let’s let the preseason play out, with good play on both sides of the ball with a W, is probably the best way to read a young team.

Go T-High 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

Really??? Alright now, let’s pump the brakes just a little bit. 
The young men played a good game, with heart. The defensive end and linebackers played a lot better on the reads. But let’s remember, its a Rivalry where the young men live in the same city, shop at the same stores, etc. THigh is young and promising in the years to come.

Lets consider the defense of Legacy, of what they gave up against Lufkin, and the defense they have had in past years 

All I’m saying is, let’s let the preseason play out, with good play on both sides of the ball with a W, is probably the best way to read a young team.

Go T-High 

Trust me I'm not getting excited over anything. I'm just saying is they're showing improvement weekly. Nac is going to play us tough so we're going to have to improve to start winning games. 

15 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Trust me I'm not getting excited over anything. I'm just saying is they're showing improvement weekly. Nac is going to play us tough so we're going to have to improve to start winning games. 

True, Well I have to say I am excited. I don’t know why football does it to me, but it does. I do pinch myself (figure of speech).lol

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

So I assume Marshall is the one y’all were the most successful against. How was the Legacy series? I have a feeling if Nac was 5a most of their years then you would see a better program.  

Ummmmmm we aren’t great with Marshall either we haven’t beaten them since 06 and we have been 5A most of our years. We dropped to 4A in 2002. And stayed until they created 6A and moved all of us back up to 5A.

1 hour ago, cujo2016 said:

True, Well I have to say I am excited. I don’t know why football does it to me, but it does. I do pinch myself (figure of speech).lol

My analysis is based how other teams are faring in our district too and based off of the that, we look like the third best team in the district

• Like 1

• cujoforlife changed the title to Tyler High vs Nacogdoches. The Game is Canceled