Tyler High vs Nacogdoches. The Game is Canceled

cujoforlife

Old 12-5a   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

39 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yes lol. 😂. I hope doesn’t have lighting just rain only. How is the Nac runningback cause it will be big with rain in the  forecast 

Even with our starter we couldn’t run the ball this past week. We are breaking in a new O line so I’m concerned. Plus our starter is out. 

2 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

Even with our starter we couldn’t run the ball this past week. We are breaking in a new O line so I’m concerned. Plus our starter is out. 

oh wow. well we will see if Holmes can mustar up another good game of coaching or did the well run dry after the legacy game.

15 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

oh wow. well we will see if Holmes can mustar up another good game of coaching or did the well run dry after the legacy game.

The weather may or may not play a factor,  but if Tyler high comes with the same effort or a little better they should get their first IMO. 

15 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Allman needs a signature win. So far we beaten the teams we are supposed to beat with the exception of MP.We need to win a game that we aren’t expected to. It will go a long way heading into district.

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

Allman needs a signature win. So far we beaten the teams we are supposed to beat with the exception of MP.We need to win a game that we aren’t expected to. It will go a long way heading into district.

Not sure many expected us to win last week vs a 6A-D1 school, on one day practice, playing their 2nd game, coming off a playoff year, on their home field, 4 hours away!! I am just saying!! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Not sure many expected us to win last week vs a 6A-D1 school, on one day practice, playing their 2nd game, coming off a playoff year, on their home field, 4 hours away!! I am just saying!! :)

Them being 6A has nothing to do with anything. It’s not Allen we’re talking about. Lol

7 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Them being 6A has nothing to do with anything. It’s not Allen we’re talking about. Lol

Size absolutely is something to consider or there would only be 1 state champion every year. I am under no illusions about who we played this past week. I am just saying no one gave us a chance at all, including our own fans with the circumstances we played under.

28 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Size absolutely is something to consider or there would only be 1 state champion every year. I am under no illusions about who we played this past week. I am just saying no one gave us a chance at all, including our own fans with the circumstances we played under.

I’m not speaking about the whole 6A. Only the team you played Saturday. They have what? a few more kids in their program than Nac. And was 5A last year i think. You are acting like that’s a huge advantage for them.

And I’m not sure why nobody gave y’all a chance. It was a toss up game imo. The same team lost 48-3 i believe the week before. 

10 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I see it was a possible exposure so it’s only a 10 day quarantine instead of 14 hince to why they didn’t cancel the horn game yet. But if a positive case comes about over the next 10 days then the horn game will be canceled also. 

Gotcha 

• cujoforlife changed the title to Tyler High vs Nacogdoches. The Game is Canceled