Lindale vs Henderson

Jakeelee05

Lindale vs Henderson  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lindale
    • Henderson

6 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

So basically, they cheated because that coach is related to the superintendent from Lindales and the coach had told him all of our secrets which to me, means they all cheated and that why Henderson lost this game. And not to mention, the QB was looking for only one player instead of watching downfield, anyways on to the next one.

You keep telling yourself that.Im sure Henderson had lindales game film to study up on. 

8 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

So basically, they cheated because that coach is related to the superintendent from Lindales and the coach had told him all of our secrets which to me, means they all cheated and that why Henderson lost this game. And not to mention, the QB was looking for only one player instead of watching downfield, anyways on to the next one.

Really? I hope your joking lol. You can watch film and see y’all’s “secrets”

10 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I was joking about the superintendent connection. I didn’t mean to imply there was something wrong with our beat down. We earned it and besides it was by four touchdowns. I mean come on......

No I knew you weren’t saying that. I just meant the other guy lol

11 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

No I knew you weren’t saying that. I just meant the other guy lol

That was my ole lady texting on the thing again when she took my phone to look up something. Lindale played  a good game and that RB from Lindale, that I was concerned about of course he is the real deal, now it's up to Lindale vs Kilgore game and I think Lindale wins state and it will be Hendo vs Kilgore for second.Henderson playing like that I dnt know if its even a playoff run, maybe 2nd or 3rd round maybe, Henderson QB has to know there's more than one receiver and has more than one talented receiver to look for, Hendo is young team so I give them next year or two.

18 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

That was my ole lady texting on the thing again when she took my phone to look up something. Lindale played  a good game and that RB from Lindale, that I was concerned about of course he is the real deal, now it's up to Lindale vs Kilgore game and I think Lindale wins state and it will be Hendo vs Kilgore for second.Henderson playing like that I dnt know if its even a playoff run, maybe 2nd or 3rd round maybe, Henderson QB has to know there's more than one receiver and has more than one talented receiver to look for, Hendo is young team so I give them next year or two.

Oh ok LOL