Atlanta vs Gladewater

GWBears01

Atlanta vs Gladewater   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this D6 matchup?

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Atlanta finally got their first win and the Bears are rolling through a 3 game win streak. Who wins this one ?

Atl is getting playersback that have missed a few games...think Gladewater will win but dont count out the Rabbs

4 minutes ago, Bock said:

Atl is getting playersback that have missed a few games...think Gladewater will win but dont count out the Rabbs

Yeah this could be our trap game but looking at the game with Sabine it shouldn’t be close. Sabine ran the same play on 1st and 2nd down and got themselves in a hole almost every possession. I see no way that Atlanta’s defense holds us to less than 40. The only defense to do that was Kilgore and that’s the same defense that held Carthage to 27. The question is can Atlanta score 40 or more. You guys haven’t all season. Like I say it could be a trap game with some of the unknowns but I think Johnny will keep their heads straight and we will win this by at least a few scores. 

Atlanta always seems like a tough matchup for GW... I'd have to go back and look at past results to know for sure, it just seems that Atl normally puts up a good fight... I'm hoping Jonny can keep the kids ego level down and just continue to play our brand of football.