Atlanta vs Gladewater

GWBears01

Atlanta vs Gladewater   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this D6 matchup?

Just now, Racer55 said:

Nothing positive about Atlanta this year. Even their chances of winning another game are negative. 

Y'all beat a crippled up Atlanta team that spotted y'all 14 points, and now we're gonna lose out after beating the team that will probably put the tie breaker out of reach for y'all to make the playoffs after next Friday. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Y'all beat a crippled up Atlanta team that spotted y'all 14 points, and now we're gonna lose out after beating the team that will probably put the tie breaker out of reach for y'all to make the playoffs after next Friday. 

Y’all beat Sabine and suddenly y’all are good enough to make the playoffs lol smh. 

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Hard to be consistent when you're relying on JV running backs to carry the team because you can't figure out what to do at QB. 

I’m sure y’all are better, it’s just I thought I’d stop by and see if you were still crying over that WO loss. 

Guest Tiger03lb
21 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

And a player of this caliber not playing at all, would definitely be a huge impact on any team. 

Yes that would. Shifty kid. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yes that would. Shifty kid. 

Yeah we were down to our 3rd string RB and 2 kids the moved up off of JV against L-E and White Oak. Last week we had our #1 and #2 RBs back, and between the 2 of them the rushed for 319 yards and 4 TDs. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Yeah we were down to our 3rd string RB and 2 kids the moved up off of JV against L-E and White Oak. Last week we had our #1 and #2 RBs back, and between the 2 of them the rushed for 319 yards and 4 TDs. 

Do I smell a upset? 👀

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Let’s see how they do tonight. Looking forward to a good game.