Cowboys vs Browns

This defense is atrocious.  OBJ plays like Randy Moss used to against us, but is pitiful against every other team.  Did he want the Cowboys to draft him ?  I thought Diggs was going to be a solid pick, but he's toast.  In the new NFL you have to have a secondary, and that's what I was worried about from the start.  If we lose to the Giants next week, it's over.  What's weird is we could possibly win every game except against the Steelers and 49ers if they get all their players back or we could lose every game this season.  I'm already wanting to fire McCarthy.   We should at least be 2-2, but should be 0-4.  Daks putting up stats that are top tier, but they're garbage.  The interception he threw when throwing to Cooper was dumb.  He was double covered, and he's not Michael Irvin with the strength to pull the ball away.  I think it's time to bring in Earl Thomas.  Maybe he could provide some leadership to get this secondary working.  If he doesn't work out, cut him his salary wouldn't be a risk.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Karma!! What a shame!! 🙄😁

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

So, for all the other teams that kneel, there's no "karma", especially for those teams with a winning record that are kneeling? You should change your avatar to a NFL buster.  

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

So, for all the other teams that kneel, there's no "karma", especially for those teams with a winning record that are kneeling? You should change your avatar to a NFL buster.  

😂...Nah. I'll keep my avatar the way it is. 😉

How about "Voodoo" instead of karma? Or "Jinx!!" That better? 😂

I'm only concerned about my Cowboys. Like always. I don't follow any other teams, except who they play each Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

No karma, just typical Cowboys. smh

16 minutes ago, Crawford said:

You sound upset. Did something happen today that made you upset, unhappy, distressed, or depressed? 

Btw, I feel fine today. 😉😁

🤣😂🤣

I truly hope you have a quick recovery. 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

You sound upset. Did something happen today that made you upset, unhappy, distressed, or depressed? 

Btw, I feel fine today. 😉😁

🤣😂🤣

I truly hope you have a quick recovery. 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I'm good. Besides I couldn't watch the game. But it sounds like it's really bothering you by your sarcastic comments. Because we all know you're secretly watching. I'm a big Cowboy fan, but my life doesn't revolve around the Dallas Cowboys. But it sounds like they do for you by the way you are always getting on here letting everyone know how you feel about it week after week. 

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I'm good. Besides I couldn't watch the game. But it sounds like it's really bothering you by your sarcastic comments. Because we all know you're secretly watching. I'm a big Cowboy fan, but my life doesn't revolve around the Dallas Cowboys. But it sounds like they do for you by the way you are always getting on here letting everyone know how you feel about it week after week. 

😂🤣😂...nope not yet. Haven't watched a single second of any game. Only checked the box scores of each game. It's been hard, and I miss it I'll admit that. But I'm sticking to my cause. 😉😁

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

18 hours ago, TTman7 said:

😂🤣😂...nope not yet. Haven't watched a single second of any game. Only checked the box scores of each game. It's been hard, and I miss it I'll admit that. But I'm sticking to my cause. 😉😁

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

If the Cowboys lose Sunday, I won't watch a single game for the rest of the year.  They will have truly buried themselves.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1