Spring Hill @ Gilmer 10/09/20

SHillBuckeye

53 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I have asked Jobu to put a spell on the Gilmer Center’s right arm so all his shotgun snaps roll back to Tennison on Fri night.  😂

75452222-A3DD-4BE2-802F-8AC52AE7AF84.jpeg

I don't think any kind of Jobu spell is gonna change anything.  He already rolls it to BT about half the time...

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Have yall come to terms with whats about to happen tomorrow yet?

Yes I have.  I can tell myself over and over again it will be different, but I know it won’t.  I will make myself sick on chips & salsa at La Finca before the game and feel like #### all night.  😂

9 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yes I have.  I can tell myself over and over again it will be different, but I know it won’t.  I will make myself sick on chips & salsa at La Finca before the game and feel like #### all night.  😂

Lol, id swing by el Sombrero in Longview before I wasted money at la Finca.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

La Finca hasn't been the same since the new building.

I never ate it before the current building(only been in gilmer 4 years) but iv heard several people say the same as you.  Its not very good to me currently.   La carreta on the square is better imo.

3 hours ago, WOhorns said:

Lmao Gilmer by 30 plus!! You SH people are delusional 

Lol, true story. If Gilmer’s defense can get to the quarterback, and I’m thinking they will, he will definitely make mistakes. I suspect the Panthers will try and run the ball a majority of the time to eat up the clock and keep the ball out of Gilmer's hands, so they may hang around for a bit. Still expecting a blowout somewhere in the 56-14 range