Timpson @ Garrison

CAC1231

47 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Y’all help me out.... I realize it being a rivalry as far as the other team wanting to beat the other team.... What’s the record between these two over the past 10yrs?

Gonna go out on a limb and say Garrison has won 9 out of the last 10, too lazy to look it up 

3 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Y’all help me out.... I realize it being a rivalry as far as the other team wanting to beat the other team.... What’s the record between these two over the past 10yrs?

I remember Timpson pulling the upset here in the last couple of years but I don’t remember when. Maybe last year. Other than that I think it’s been pretty one sided. They didn’t play much until Garrison dropped down because Timpson was really struggling there for a while. Coach T seems to have corrected that. 

18 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I remember Timpson pulling the upset here in the last couple of years but I don’t remember when. Maybe last year. Other than that I think it’s been pretty one sided. They didn’t play much until Garrison dropped down because Timpson was really struggling there for a while. Coach T seems to have corrected that. 

Yep, Timpson won a barn burner last year where I think both teams had more penalty yards than actual yards. I remember at least 5 long plays called back on both sides.

1 hour ago, Bulldog64 said:

Yep, Timpson won a barn burner last year where I think both teams had more penalty yards than actual yards. I remember at least 5 long plays called back on both sides.

That’s their only win over Garrison in severe years isn’t it?