Westwood vs. Crockett

RgrReed89

Westwood will have to play more discipline and not have self inflicted things pop up like the Elkhart game to keep it close, if they can do that, this could be a good game, and they could pull it out. My heart say's Westwood, but my money would be on Crockett.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:06 PM, hwy35tigers said:

After living in Palestine for many years would love to see a Westwood win. I think Crockett has to many athletes. Crockett 27 Westwood 14.

Westwood went back-to-back a few years ago on Crockett...

This is the first high stakes game Westwood has played in a few years. Crockett is really young. Something will give. I'll take Crockett but it will be a good one 

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Westwood went back-to-back a few years ago on Crockett...

This is the first high stakes game Westwood has played in a few years. Crockett is really young. Something will give. I'll take Crockett but it will be a good one 

06 and 07 I believe. 06 was the first time Westwood ever beat Crockett if I remember correctly. Westwood is definitely going to play Crockett hard and it should be a tough game. Crockett will have to limit mistakes and play disciplined this week. Both losses they have had had some mistakes that cost them. 

1 hour ago, jacketgrad06 said:

06 and 07 I believe. 06 was the first time Westwood ever beat Crockett if I remember correctly. Westwood is definitely going to play Crockett hard and it should be a tough game. Crockett will have to limit mistakes and play disciplined this week. Both losses they have had had some mistakes that cost them. 

Westwood won in 06, 07, and O8. In 08 they won district that year because they beat Crockett and Palestine lost to Crockett and Fairfield that year. Palestine was Westwood's  only district loss 58-56. Believe the district was Brownsboro, Athens, Palestine, Crockett, Fairfield, and Westwood. I think Palestine did not make playoffs that year but still beat Westwood. Those few years they were in the same district were a crazy time in Palestine.

• Like 1