Westwood vs. Crockett

RgrReed89

Max you finally figured it out. Before games are assigned we refs all get together and remind each other that we need to mess Crockett over. We do this just in case a new guy has been hired we did not know about. Dang you caught us.

1 hour ago, 514 said:

Max you finally figured it out. Before games are assigned we refs all get together and remind each other that we need to mess Crockett over. We do this just in case a new guy has been hired we did not know about. Dang you caught us.

Ok well mabey you can help me out with this call I saw..ok here goes ckt qb passes to wr good gain ok now ww player tackles ckt receiver but wait there is more another ww player comes in late so who gets ejected after they get up from injury timeout.

Just now, maxjean said:

Ok well mabey you can help me out with this call I saw..ok here goes ckt qb passes to wr good gain ok now ww player tackles ckt receiver but wait there is more another ww player comes in late so who gets ejected after they get up from injury timeout.

Lol..lol.lol.

7 hours ago, maxjean said:

I did not see the play so not going to comment on that play. Was at Palestine game. My point is Refs call what they see and don't have a agenda as you suggest ever time someone gives Crockett a game. 

3 hours ago, osup116 said:

Sounded Like it was a great game. Maybe even decided who will be District Champ. Westwood has Dibol next week. Dont know who Crocket is playing 

lol...diboll will put 70 on westwood ckt was hindered by the refs and still put up 46.

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, maxjean said:

Just thought I would leave this here..crockett was penalized 21 times for 200 yards and Westwood had 6 for 45 yards lol.sounds fair to me.

Not really something to brag about or would want to point out

That's why I said if Westwood could clean up their discipline issues they could play Diboll a good game. At the Elkhart game they were penalized like Crockett was at Westwood and it was their fault. It is easy to blame the Refs. What Crockett needs is another Driskel at the helm of their program, but I am afraid that ship has sailed. Jamie took over similar type kids at Malakoff and they play discipline ball over there. I hope both teams do well from here on out but need to clean some things up.

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Sure do because I can think for myself, but you do you. 

And it’s not as much about supporting Trump as it is keeping that snake oil salesman out of office. You really should study up on Biden. But I know you won’t. You’ll just listen to what the news wants you to believe. 

19 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

And it’s not as much about supporting Trump as it is keeping that snake oil salesman out of office. You really should study up on Biden. But I know you won’t. You’ll just listen to what the news wants you to believe. 

trump needs to be in the old west.

19 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

his racism appeals to you i see.