Westwood vs. Crockett

RgrReed89

19 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

And it’s not as much about supporting Trump as it is keeping that snake oil salesman out of office. You really should study up on Biden. But I know you won’t. You’ll just listen to what the news wants you to believe. 

you support this lying piece of poop.

Does anybody really know anyone in politics or just what the media tells you who they are. I bet no one on here has even really met either candidate in person ever. All I can really go by this election is if Seattle and Portland which are examples of certain cities run by the Dem. their State run by the Dem. Then I know I don't want none of that. How could anybody want to live like that.

37 minutes ago, 514 said:

Does anybody really know anyone in politics or just what the media tells you who they are. I bet no one on here has even really met either candidate in person ever. All I can really go by this election is if Seattle and Portland which are examples of certain cities run by the Dem. their State run by the Dem. Then I know I don't want none of that. How could anybody want to live like that.

you just repeating trumps words...yea we got our white man that will say racist stuff we are afraid to say.

This degenerated quickly. Hello Mods! Sports please!

I'm sorry Max, a team with 200 yrds in penalties must have had multiple personal fouls which points to undisciplined play. I am sure your coach is working to fix it. Clean the penalties up and you will be a very good team.