Texans Fire Bill O’Brien

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Who do you wanna see take over? Now word on if the Texans have asked for trade backsies on the Hopkins deal.

He should have been fired after that trade.  All I know is they're celebrating in Houston tonight.  I don't see the Texans even remotely having a decent team for at least 6 years without a 1st or 2nd round draft pick next year.  I know I wouldn't want to be the incoming coach regardless or GM for that matter.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He should have been fired after that trade.  All I know is they're celebrating in Houston tonight.  I don't see the Texans even remotely having a decent team for at least 6 years without a 1st or 2nd round draft pick next year.  I know I wouldn't want to be the incoming coach regardless or GM for that matter.  

I wouldn’t want to be the guy taking over for O’Brien. No early round draft picks to build on. A bad team headed for some lean years.

Keep an eye on Eric Bieniemy, Chiefs OC...I also like the 49ers DC, but I think they go offense for Deshaun...

I'm almost more interested in GM...Dude is inheriting a mess...

On a side note, the amount of former players coming out of the woodworks is hilarious. Apparently there is a group chat of former/current players that is epic 

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Keep an eye on Eric Bieniemy, Chiefs OC...I also like the 49ers DC, but I think they go offense for Deshaun...

On a side note, the amount of former players coming out of the woodworks is hilarious. Apparently there is a group chat of former/current players that is epic 

Apparently BoB took over play calling duties today and then gets fired? That’s peak BoB.

• LOL! 2

36 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Apparently BoB took over play calling duties today and then gets fired? That’s peak BoB.

BoB never gave up play calling duties. Lots of dirt coming out. Great guy and supported his players, unless they commanded more respect in the locker room than him (DHop)...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stoney said:

I wouldn’t want to be the guy taking over for O’Brien. No early round draft picks to build on. A bad team headed for some lean years.

The sports broadcasters down here are highly optimistic and think they can turn it around in 3 seasons.   That's not going to happen, and I don't care if they hired Bill Belichek.  He's in the same boat right now, and we'll see how long it takes for the Pat's to come back.  At least Bill didn't trade away many of his draft picks.  

21 hours ago, topher805 said:

I'm hearing that a lot of dirt is being thrown on him that she have been reported long before his firing, but they aren't saying what that dirt is.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm hearing that a lot of dirt is being thrown on him that she have been reported long before his firing, but they aren't saying what that dirt is.  

Massive anger problems. Blew up on people all the time. Supposedly went off of the chaplain?