The Smoakhouse Forums

Riders vs Dawgs  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 12:30 AM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an onlooker here.... Carthage is almost surgical on offense. They find the mismatch and exploit it. Other teams don’t have the personnel to attack all positions like Carthage does. They can liter

We just not gonna talk about this game???

Be the biggest test for Carthage's D in the Run game. They stop that they get the W. Be the best team each other has seen to date. 

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Any chance that this game would be moved up to Thursday? After watching the weather, looks like a good chance of high winds and rain. Possibly lightning delays. 

With it being Carthage's homecoming, I'd would think they may consider it.

My guess is they wait and see about the weather Friday.........weather should be fine Saturday if Friday nite is too bad. 

• Thanks 1

Re-watched game against PG last night.  I watched game on back patio fri night while grilling and wasn't paying very close attention.  Kid that wore #28 last yr is now wearing #8.  He's got potential to be a special player.

29 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Re-watched game against PG last night.  I warched game on back patio fri night while grilling and wasn't paying very close attention.  Kid that wore #28 last yr is now wearing #8.  He's got potential to be a special player.

You are correct. 
I believe we will see him at wide receiver a lot more. He has great hands and can absolutely fly. 
He is the number 2 running back. 
If he gets to the secondary, he is gone. 

• Like 1

Dawg Day! Can't wait to see this Center team that Surratt says may be the best they've had since he's been at Carthage.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

I'm surprised Center hasn't popped a few more positive COVID cases right before this game.

Why would they? They probably feel like they have a chance to beat Carthage or at the very least, play them a close game. A loss would t be the worst thing in the world for Center. They need someone to push them and make them even better. 

• Like 2

Be the biggest test for Carthage's D in the Run game. They stop that they get the W. Be the best team each other has seen to date. 

• Like 2

Dawg Day!!!!!!!!

We get to see the Bulldog defense against a stud running back and this very well may be the best Center team in quite some time.

I’m betting Center challenges Carthage pretty well tonight and Carthage ultimately bows up and wins a good contest something like 35-21.

Gonna be a wet game, passing attacks won’t be as effective.  This will be a physicality contest.  Carthage wins 35-14.  Center scores a late on against the backups 

7 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

I'm surprised Center hasn't popped a few more positive COVID cases right before this game.

Carthage the one dodging positives. 

33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Carthage the one dodging positives. 

Yeah, Carthage needs to play to get into a groove.

CHS ain’t hitting on all cylinders yet.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I heard Carthage is already up 21-0.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  That's why they play the game.  Go DAWGS!