Riders vs Dawgs  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2020 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, TexasFootballGuru said:

I will probably get excoriated for this but here it goes.  Yes Carthage is very good and yes they are always going to be very good while Coach S is there. I've watched all their games and while they have the make up of a Championship team they are not without fault. Yes the defense is good, Yes the offense is good. The only team I see challenging them on their Side of the Bracket is WOS perhaps. So in my opinion they should make it to Arlington. Now with this said, Football is a weird game. They must stay healthy and they must keep improving. Again anything could happen to key players and also ... an Off game could occur, turnovers mistakes etc. So while they are the clear favorite there is still a possibility that they do not win State. They have to finish the deal.  I still believe they will rematch with Texarkana Pleasant Grove and it will be an entertaining rematch at that. For what its worth The PG team imploded in the 3rd Quarter and Carthage took advantage of it as you would expect. I do think with Pleasant Grove getting back Burris could be a big deal for them and help spell some of their two way players. All in all a long way to go but my Money is On Carthage and Pleasant Grove in a Rematch for the title

wo-s is keeping a eye on Carthage , it was said a wild back when  it was put to Thompson about maybe a match up between  the two, in reply  he put it this why mom feeds them boys up there  lots of grits there big on both sides of  the ball that what makes them good. on offence there line speed is aveage for a big team  there size there lot of  very good SR leadership  there.

3 hours ago, powerlifter said:

wo-s is keeping a eye on Carthage , it was said a wild back when  it was put to Thompson about maybe a match up between  the two, in reply  he put it this why mom feeds them boys up there  lots of grits there big on both sides of  the ball that what makes them good. on offence there line speed is aveage for a big team  there size there lot of  very good SR leadership  there.

Average speed on the O line. 
The Dawg O line has dominated every team they have played including a D line with 1 five star and two more with DI offers. 
I hope all teams stay healthy so the two best can meet at Jerry’s house. 
No new the Dawgs would be this good, especially with replacing 8 young men on defense. 

It is to early to tell, but this Dawg D has a chance to be the best since Coach S has been there. 
The D has 9 INT’S and 5 fumble recoveries in four games. 
They did it against Four teams ranked in the top 10. 
Kilgore number 9 in 4A DI

Gilmer number 4 in DII ( Gilmer dropped to number 6 after loss to the Dawgs  

Pleasant Grove number 2 in DII

Center number 10 in 4A DII

Up next Jasper  4A DII number 4