HS Football game Canceled at halftime over One Mask Violation!

mav01

50 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I did not know it was UnAmerican to follow the rules. That seems to run against what the current President says about Law and Order and all. 

Those are laws that were voted on and put in place by a representative government. These guidelines are not. We fought a war for freedom for unjust laws without representation.

Thats American.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Those are laws that were voted on and put in place by a representative government. These guidelines are not. We fought a war for freedom for unjust laws without representation.

Thats American.

But we put the people in power to make the greater decisions for us. This is exactly representative government.

6 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Not all money is good money. 

I don’t disagree with you at all. We are allowed to make whatever choices we want. I choose to do whatever is asked of me to be able to go watch my family participate on Friday nights. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TxBroadcaster said:

But we put the people in power to make the greater decisions for us. This is exactly representative government.

As long as those decisions are within the powers granted to them, which the mask mandates are arguable, at best.

4 hours ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I did not know it was UnAmerican to follow the rules. That seems to run against what the current President says about Law and Order and all. 

Not really concerned about what any politician says. Concerned with what the Constitution says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'd be open to the idea of widespread mask usage if:

1. This virus was proven to cause a disease. 

2. Was proven that the disease had a high mortality rate. (it's really, really low. Even if we went by their inflated numbers) 

3. Was proven that this Virus spread through the air/saliva. 

4. Was proven that so called "asymptomatic carriers" could infect others and cause disease. (this is the biggest non sense they push) 

If we must give up our fresh air and social life, I want to see documented proof of the reasoning. And not just something a textbook claims. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TxBroadcaster said:

Comparing Covid to Spanish Flu or Smallpox? This is basically saying if politicians (and yes, an elected judge is a politician too) decide that the common cold is a threat to the community, they can mandate fines for not taking Theraflu or Nyquil.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TxBroadcaster said:

I am not arguing if the rule is right or wrong...I am saying he was asked by the school to leave. That is their right. He would not. Why are we defending him doing that? I go back to are we going to teach kids to only follow the rules you agree with. 

Regardless of Bundy's actions, they cancelled a game that a whole bunch of kids and coaches worked hard to play. And parents and fans made arrangements to attend to support those young people. And this idiot superintendent cancels all of that because some idiot in the parking lot won't put on a mask? I say the supe needs an booty whipping more than Bundy. 

• Like 2

The school district is obviously run by a wanna be tyrant with an appetite for power and control of others.  Our history has never consisted of submitting to fear, yet now our leaders are using fear as a weapon to take away our freedoms and liberty.  They have a Karen on every corner to assist them.  We must stand up to this madness or it will just get worse.  Masks acknowledge fear and are symbols of subordination and surrender.  I’ll side with Bundy and not the little tyrant.

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

The school district is obviously run by a wanna be tyrant with an appetite for power and control of others.  Our history has never consisted of submitting to fear, yet now our leaders are using fear as a weapon to take away our freedoms and liberty.  They have a Karen on every corner to assist them.  We must stand up to this madness or it will just get worse.  Masks acknowledge fear and are symbols of subordination and surrender.  I’ll side with Bundy and not the little tyrant.

Ditto.......

Seatbelts acknowledge fear and are symbols of subordination and surrender. Going the speed limit acknowledges fear and is a symbol of subordination and surrender. Paying taxes acknowledges fear and also symbolizes subordination and surrender.

We are surrounded by symbols of fear and subordination and surrender.

• Stinks 1

Just now, d0tc0m said:

Seatbelts acknowledge fear and are symbols of subordination and surrender. Going the speed limit acknowledges fear and is a symbol of subordination and surrender. Paying taxes acknowledges fear and also symbolizes subordination and surrender.

All of THOSE were legally passed by the LEGISLATURE and legally signed into law by the Governor..........mandates dictated without legislative approval are unconstitutional and we are not under any obligation to obey them........

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

All of THOSE were legally passed by the LEGISLATURE and legally signed into law by the Governor..........mandates dictated without legislative approval are unconstitutional and we are not under any obligation to obey them........

Ok, Snowflake! Keep living in fear.

2 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

When's the last time you tried to travel down the highway, and they closed it down because someone wouldn't wear their seatbelt?

• LOL! 2