VP Debate

BoyzNdaHood

4 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Pence is owning he debate. Kamalla definitely rose to the top by being on her back or on her knees and it shows.

Man your nuts if you tjink hes owning this debate... this debate won't sway me or you neither way but the ppl undecided will rise to the occasion and do their duty..... 

Just now, TheShadowKnows said:

So what does this mean? I know what it means when foreign governments just give politicians kids money and jobs, but what does giving a trademark mean?

Here’s an example of a Trademark - Take the Democratic Party, Here’s their Trademark  - 💩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Man your nuts if you tjink hes owning this debate... this debate won't sway me or you neither way but the ppl undecided will rise to the occasion and do their duty..... 

Kamalla Harris knows a lot about nuts, that is how she rose amongst the ranks. Either way Pence is owning her.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Sure, having a President saying he’s going to raise taxes (btw, you can forget that $400K bs), appoint “Hell yes we’re going to take your AR-15”, Beto to gun control, and Bernie to Healthcare.   That’ll make me want to vote for him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Sure, having a President saying he’s going to raise taxes (btw, you can forget that $400K bs), appoint “Hell yes we’re going to take your AR-15”, Beto to gun control, and Bernie to Healthcare.   That’ll make me want to vote for him.

bunch of BS that won't happen

• Thumbs Down 1