11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got

• Tyler High In A Blowout
    • Tyler High In A Close One
    • Mesquite Horn In A Blowout
    • Mesquite Horn In A Close One
    • COVID WINS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2020 at 12:00 AM

This is a winnable game for TH IMO. Horn is struggling to score and struggling to find ways to win games like Tyler high. With that being said, I think Tyler high gets their first win of the season against Horn. Kinda surprising since they are the biggest school in Mesquite ISD. 

16 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

This game is typically a blowout one way or the other. Horn is struggling to put points on the board so I would be very surprised if Tyler High does not win this game by two touchdowns. 

As a Horn fan, why have they  struggled so much these last 2 years? They're the biggest school in Mesquite ISD with nearly 3,000 students. 

On 10/11/2020 at 10:46 AM, CUJONATION83 said:

As a Horn fan, why have they  struggled so much these last 2 years? They're the biggest school in Mesquite ISD with nearly 3,000 students. 

I personally think it really started with the OC quitting to run is own QB training business. The offense quickly went downhill with them completing 3 or 4 passes in some games. The head coach then retired and the wheels came completely off. We lost alot of coaches and the head coach did not even have coordinator experience. He was D-Line coach and got the job because the original coach who was offered the job did not accept it do to him not being allowed to bring in his own staff. It is said he was a well known coach but I have no idea who it was. I am still willing to give to the head coach this year to turn things around but OC needs to go. Permian is Bowie are average teams not being able to score points against them says all that needs to be said. The OC needs to go. Mesquite ISD is opening up a new magnet high school next year so you can expect each high school to lose 300-500 students each. 

3 hours ago, Grainraiser said:

I personally think it really started with the OC quitting to run is own QB training business. The offense quickly went downhill with them completing 3 or 4 passes in some games. The head coach then retired and the wheels came completely off. We lost alot of coaches and the head coach did not even have coordinator experience. He was D-Line coach and got the job because the original coach who was offered the job did not accept it do to him not being allowed to bring in his own staff. It is said he was a well known coach but I have no idea who it was. I am still willing to give to the head coach this year to turn things around but OC needs to go. Permian is Bowie are average teams not being able to score points against them says all that needs to be said. The OC needs to go. Mesquite ISD is opening up a new magnet high school next year so you can expect each high school to lose 300-500 students each. 

You think horn will do well on Friday, how do you think it will go?