11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got

• Tyler High In A Blowout
    • Tyler High In A Close One
    • Mesquite Horn In A Blowout
    • Mesquite Horn In A Close One
    • COVID WINS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2020 at 12:00 AM

On 10/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

You think horn will do well on Friday, how do you think it will go? 

I'm picking Tyler High by two touchdowns. I would not be surprised at all if it is more than 14pts. Horn program is circling the drain and I don't see any help coming for a few years at minimum.

1 hour ago, Grainraiser said:

I'm picking Tyler High by two touchdowns. I would not be surprised at all if it is more than 14pts. Horn program is circling the drain and I don't see any help coming for a few years at minimum.

Wow. Is it really that bad at Horn? Cause I mean we aren’t the greatest either so I feel us winning by two TDS is a stretch 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Did you go to the tyler isd athletics  twitter page and scroll down? It's not that hard to do.

I already have them on my Twitter and you trying to be funny is not needed. I wouldn’t asking a question if I was about to get the dang ticket. I got the website is not allowing me to get the ticket.

12 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

I already have them on my Twitter and you trying to be funny is not needed. I wouldn’t asking a question if I was about to get the dang ticket. I got the website is not allowing me to get the ticket.

Why are so up in arms it’s not that deep man lol. 

1 hour ago, cujoforlife said:

I wasn't being funny. You asked the same question a couple of times. If you would have said I am having a problem buying tickets on the website. Well, I would have said it differently.