11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got

• Tyler High In A Blowout
    • Tyler High In A Close One
    • Mesquite Horn In A Blowout
    • Mesquite Horn In A Close One
    • COVID WINS

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2020 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, 3rdcoastent said:

So they benched pinkard for Sanchez? Gots to make sure I got right info for what I gotta day on the podcast about this 

Sanchez is a much better passer that pinkard. The only difference is pinkard and run and Sanchez can’t. He showed that his can on the last play. And teams are looking for pinkard to run the ball and he gets stuffed every time.

7 hours ago, 3rdcoastent said:

So they benched pinkard for Sanchez? Gots to make sure I got right info for what I gotta day on the podcast about this . 

it was at the end of the game.  Very late in 4th.  Not sure why. Pinkard got banged up a little several plays earlier, but he seemed fine to me.

5 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Sanchez is a much better passer that pinkard. The only difference is pinkard and run and Sanchez can’t. He showed that his can on the last play. And teams are looking for pinkard to run the ball and he gets stuffed every time.

bro, are you sure we talking about the same Sanchez.  Sanchez it not anywhere close to Pinkard on any level, throwing or passing.  To be honest, he can run better than I thought, but thats about it.  

On 10/17/2020 at 2:48 PM, JTFAN99 said:

bro, are you sure we talking about the same Sanchez.  Sanchez it not anywhere close to Pinkard on any level, throwing or passing.  To be honest, he can run better than I thought, but thats about it.  

Yes we are. I looked at the game. Yes his passes was where they needed to be, but when you don’t play any of the game until the end of it and told to throw a pin point pass. If he got the same time of play as pinkard his passes would be better. 

14 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Yes we are. I looked at the game. Yes his passes was where they needed to be, but when you don’t play any of the game until the end of it and told to throw a pin point pass. If he got the same time of play as pinkard his passes would be better. 

Sanchez aint better than Pinkard in any department.

As a matter of fact...if Sanchez is your QB moving forward...Tyler wont win a game this year.

Pinkard actually better than I thought he'd be. He ain't anywhere near a household name or anything like that...but from what I've seen...he was been severely under developed by that coaching staff.

And Sanchez got all that time last year playing QB...so not sure why you're all up in arms about playing time. He's had plenty of time to showcase his abilities...and the dude is not good.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

As a matter of fact...if Sanchez is your QB moving forward...Tyler wont win a game this year.

Pinkard actually better than I thought he'd be. He ain't anywhere near a household name or anything like that...but from what I've seen...he was been severely under developed by that coaching staff.

And Sanchez got all that time last year playing QB...so not sure why you're all up in arms about playing time. He's had plenty of time to showcase his abilities...and the dude is not good.

Exactly the dude is not good at all I don’t know what he sees in him. But what I see is a loss every game if he is at QB. I remember one play it took all he had to throw a ball 15 yards and it got picked off lol. Sanchez is not fit for football. Well atleast not at the QB spot. And it the coaches fault of not developing the QB and letting your best QB coach over the last few years walk away this season doesn’t help. 

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

What time did he get? Two games of handling the ball of which is what they other QBs did last season. 

33 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Exactly the dude is not good at all I don’t know what he sees in him. But what I see is a loss every game if he is at QB. I remember one play it took all he had to throw a ball 15 yards and it got picked off lol. Sanchez is not fit for football. Well atleast not at the QB spot. And it the coaches fault of not developing the QB and letting your best QB coach over the last few years walk away this season doesn’t help. 

What your are saying in that statement made you sound very racist. 

54 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Don’t buy into non sense from this guy he part same thinking with the coaching staff which is why you have Sanchez as your freaking back up smh. @ANTI

Hey, if he like it...I love it.

Easier win for Longview down the road lol

But Pinkard way better than Sanchez.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Hey, if he like it...I love it.

Easier win for Longview down the road lol

But Pinkard way better than Sanchez.

Lol, only someone that doesn’t know football will think they are on same level. Lol. 
but it will be blowout down the road if we can’t get it together with all these turnover which caused us to lose the last two games. I don’t expect us to win to against Longview but hopefully it can be a respectful loss.