Why aren't all you libnut tree huggers up in arms about THIS???

RETIREDFAN1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Why aren't all you libnut tree huggers up in arms about THIS???
55 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The infantile headline of this thread aside, and the baseless communist "answer" aside, I'll say there are plenty of people who would be upset by this, me  — neither a "libnut" or a "tree hugger" — included. Plenty of scientists, plenty of marine biologists, plenty of humanitarians, plenty of researchers, plenty of environmentalists, plenty of conservationists, etc. etc. etc. Most of those groups being apolitical, at most. But I'd also say you'll have plenty of republicans, democrats, liberals, libertarians, etc. who denounce and disprove of this, and would rather enact policy that prevents it.

50 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

The infantile headline of this thread aside, and the baseless communist "answer" aside, I'll say there are plenty of people who would be upset by this, me  — neither a "libnut" or a "tree hugger" — included. Plenty of scientists, plenty of marine biologists, plenty of humanitarians, plenty of researchers, plenty of environmentalists, plenty of conservationists, etc. etc. etc. Most of those groups being apolitical, at most. But I'd also say you'll have plenty of republicans, democrats, liberals, libertarians, etc. who denounce and disprove of this, and would rather enact policy that prevents it.

Yet it's only being covered by Breitbart and none of your libtard news sites.....lol

Well, we know they can now take down the old oil rigs and lay them flat and a new reef will start to grow. 

As a conservationist, I hate when any business or country does NOT do their BEST to protect the environment while addressing the needs of the people--economically. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That really, really, really stinks, and I hate it. Better? Who knew it was going on to be able to be mad about it??????

With all the islands that they've been creating for bases we should have known it was going on.  China is the worst polluter in the world, but the U.S.A. always gets the blame.  Under Biden we'll be back to paying more than our fair share, when we should pay nothing at all like China and many other countries do.