Mail In Ballots--No Fraud--REALLY!!!!!

DannyZuco

In our own state, people have been arrested for allegedly committing voter fraud. Stuffing multiple ballots into envelops. While mayoral candidates don't have to declare a party--I am willing to bet--based on location--he is probably leaning Democrat. 

But according to some on here--this DOES NOT happen. SMFH. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/carrollton-mayoral-candidate-arrested-after-police-find-forged-mail-in-ballots/ar-BB19PU6w?ocid=hplocalnews

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/carrollton-mayoral-candidate-arrested-charged-with-84-counts-of-mail-ballot-application-fraud/ar-BB19PKLj?ocid=hplocalnews

And if guilty--he should be given the maximum sentence. JMHO. 

On 10/10/2020 at 10:30 AM, BlahBlah said:

So you are telling me my votes didn't count ?

Depends upon whether or not you are voting democrat--because if you are, then of course your vote counts--because it'll go along with all your dead friend and family from the 1800's. LOL. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, DannyZuco said:

I'd have thought this would get more looks, or "told you so's" SMH. 

The libtard dims on here don't want to see anything that goes against their wrong headed narrative .... just like the liberal anti-Trump media refuses to cover anything positive about President Trump  ....  to liberals, the means justify the ends .... if they have to lie, ignore the facts they don't like, twist themselves into a pretzel to get to their convoluted reasoning, then so be it .... like Larry,  who lives in a bizarro Twilight Zone world where nothing is as it seems, the libtards on here have cotton in their ears and blinders on when it comes to election fraud by dimocrats .....