Week 8 Tatum @ Atlanta

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Atlanta  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I'm not sure but probably because he's only a freshmen or sophomore. Could also be they had bigger fish to fry trying to find a consistent QB. I guess we'll find out. He does have (almost) the size to be a bowling ball like Gladewater's #36.

Probably scheme related. GW lines up in the I and a fullback is needed. Y’all are more multiple/spread based. 

3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

We got people in the community that get mad when we spend money to give the kids nice things. 

We got a different culture than that. Our people want the best facilities in 3A. Already have that now and anything extra is icing on cake. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

We got a different culture than that. Our people want the best facilities in 3A. Already have that now and anything extra is icing on cake. 

Let’s just say the school wanted to buy 6 acres next to the high school that appraised for $85,000. Owners said they wouldn’t sale for anything less the $350,000. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

I will say this. Atlanta defensively reminds me of Daingerfield some. That’s good considering DF has had the best defense we’ve faced to date. 

They get after it for sure. If their offense gives them a chance they will be in the game. If their offense falters their defense won’t hold up. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If I was the land owner, you better believe I’m going to get what it worth and if I live next to land I’m selling I may want to refrain from selling to just anyone. Neighbors can be a pain in the butt. 

This piece of property is used for nothing. The land owners do own some pitiful looking rent houses along old 135 before turning to go to the back of the school. 

3 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Why doesn’t the big back play more? They need to use him like Gladewater uses #36. 

He just got moved up from JV against WO. Got his first varsity carries on the last drive against WO. I think he's a sophomore. I'm sure they'll start using him more now, just slowly getting him involved. 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

He just got moved up from JV against WO. Got his first varsity carries on the last drive against WO. I think he's a sophomore. I'm sure they'll start using him more now, just slowly getting him involved. 

When I watched the WO game the announcers were very happy to see him go in. I thought he went in start of the 4th though. 

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Let’s just say the school wanted to buy 6 acres next to the high school that appraised for $85,000. Owners said they wouldn’t sale for anything less the $350,000. 

That's just people trying to abuse the system. 

28 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

When I watched the WO game the announcers were very happy to see him go in. I thought he went in start of the 4th though. 

He may have went in during the start of the 4th. I do know it was at the end of the game.