Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Atlanta  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

That’s a lie. It may have only been 21-14 but it felt over for us. lol

Score was 41 to 20 at half.

Atlanta had scored 20 points in one quarter. that Dickerson rabbit was fast and could make 6 on any play. the 3 points was the nail.

Atlanta puts hot water in an igloo cooler and expect it to be hot at half with no heat.

I fell for it again, & hope in two years I get to comeback buy some lukewarm hotchocklet and say watermelon water melon rine, look on the scoreboard and sees who is behind. the rabbits are the rabbits are late in 4th quarter and this lukewarm chocklet sure is good.

5 hours ago, sackem said:

Atlanta had scored 20 points in one quarter. that Dickerson rabbit was fast and could make 6 on any play. the 3 points was the nail.

Atlanta puts hot water in an igloo cooler and expect it to be hot at half with no heat.

I fell for it again, & hope in two years I get to comeback buy some lukewarm hotchocklet and say watermelon water melon rine, look on the scoreboard and sees who is behind. the rabbits are the rabbits are late in 4th quarter and this lukewarm chocklet sure is good.

I was talking about our game against them. After the 1st quarter we couldn’t do anything offensively. 

11 hours ago, sackem said:

You always got a funny way of saying things but I like it