Week Four: Longview vs Beaumont West Brook

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-1) vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins (1-1)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2020 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Top post updated.

Beat West Brook.

Reminder for Lobo fans that tickets on sale on Wednesday morning.

Game will be streamed live on NFHSNetwork.com & TexanLive.com.

I really hope we are getting a good amount of money for letting these two broadcast this game.

On 10/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, kingwolf said:

I really hope we are getting a good amount of money for letting these two broadcast this game.

From my understanding, NFHS and Texan Live are one in the same. Texan Live is a subsidiary of NFHS.

Texan Live does all Beaumont West Brook games. They would not have to pay Longview any money but they would have to have permission by Longview ISD to do the game.

Longview has it's own video broadcast according to the first post in this thread.

29 minutes ago, longhorncrazy said:

From my understanding, NFHS and Texan Live are one in the same. Texan Live is a subsidiary of NFHS.

Texan Live does all Beaumont West Brook games. They would not have to pay Longview any money but they would have to have permission by Longview ISD to do the game.

Longview has it's own video broadcast according to the first post in this thread.

Ahhhh this makes complete sense. I always see all these TexanLive games on NFHS. Glad I got the NFHS subscription over the TexanLive one. Been a great purchase.

Longview, so far, hasn't announced anything video wise. Our radio crew will for sure be down there. But we're still awaiting confirmation on the video aspect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Ahhhh this makes complete sense. I always see all these TexanLive games on NFHS. Glad I got the NFHS subscription over the TexanLive one. Been a great purchase.

I always recommend NFHS over TexanLive anyway.

Cheaper + more games (subvarsity and varsity level)....same level of quality.

• Like 1

I am really hoping these boys come prepared.  This is a short prep week against a very stout offense.  Seems there is not much faith in their defense according to poster on setxsports.  Definitely don't need the mental mistakes...I hope we get a consistent game and performance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kingwolf said:

I am really hoping these boys come prepared.  This is a short prep week against a very stout offense.  Seems there is not much faith in their defense according to poster on setxsports.  Definitely don't need the mental mistakes...I hope we get a consistent game and performance.

I'm planning on watching their game from last week tonight, though obviously it wasn't much of a challenge.

Memorial has a really good offense, so them scoring that much doesn't surprise me.

This, no doubt, is one of our bigger tests of the regular season. Glad we're getting it in before the Hp game. Defense needs to be test in the secondary for sure.

• Like 2