1jacket

Elysian Fields vs New Diana   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I told you on the other site, don't think for a second I'm the one to sugar coat it, you know exactly what's going on in ND.

We're on Smoaky...you posted your trash on Smoaky...you can answer on smoaky. 

You must be a Democrat. Run your mouth and and make insinuations, and then not back it up. 

What exactly do I supposedly know is going on in ND? Fill me in. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eagle1906 said:

No

Yes they basically did cause ND has a bye next week then have OreCity who has been shut down for Covid so that won’t get played then you play Waskom and it will be same excuse this time player safety.  I would almost Bet ND season is over but to keep the kids and parents from throwing a fit they haven’t announced it yet but it’s coming.  Hell its almost time for Baseball Tryouts that’s why they trying to get healthy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

You must be a Democrat. Run your mouth and and make insinuations, and then not back it up. 

He trying to say the same thing Coach Harrell said in his statement ND is to banged up and don’t want a tail kicking 2 weeks in a row might not have enough kids left to finish a season.  I think that’s what he getting at anyways. 

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Dude I saw this BS coming from ND last week, I even posted on here that I wouldn't be surprised if something came up for ND to cancel, it obvious you guys are so sorry at football, y'all don't have the guts to man up and play ball, ND has a bye next week and Ore City already cancelled next weeks game against EF, what you wanna bet ND still won't play EF next week 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

Dude I saw this BS coming from ND last week, I even posted on here that I wouldn't be surprised if something came up for ND to cancel, it obvious you guys are so sorry at football, y'all don't have the guts to man up and play ball, ND has a bye next week and Ore City already cancelled next weeks game against EF, what you wanna bet ND still won't play EF next week 

You’re pathetic! 

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

He trying to say the same thing Coach Harrell said in his statement ND is to banged up and don’t want a tail kicking 2 weeks in a row might not have enough kids left to finish a season.  I think that’s what he getting at anyways. 

I read where ND coach said they will practice, where they do that at besides ND if its covid and injuries 

30 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Celina is open...go for it 

I am sure Ford will look at that game if need be since it’s not a district game I don’t care who we play cause the outcome won’t matter just need to stay healthy is main priority.  Just in case you didn’t know we played Celina twice in the past lost both times to G.A. Moore coached teams in State Championship 98’ & 99’. I would be for a rematch if it happened. 

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

I read where ND coach said they will practice, where they do that at besides ND if its covid and injuries 

It had nothing to do with Covid he said it was for player safety and because of injuries said they “too banged up to play “ and I believe that it #### but their numbers for football have been bad for 2 years they should drop football and concentrate on baseball and other sports that have more interest. 

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

It had nothing to do with Covid he said it was for player safety and because of injuries said they “too banged up to play “ and I believe that it #### but their numbers for football have been bad for 2 years they should drop football and concentrate on baseball and other sports that have more interest. 

You’re pathetic too 

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Everything I said was gonna happen last week was 100% on point, I saw this coming.

• Like 3

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

You’re pathetic too 

What did I say that was in anyway a shot at ND ? They have a valid reason to forfeit.  And FACTS are the football numbers have been so low at ND they haven’t fielded a JV in 2 seasons for lack of kids in program that’s a issue they should look at I wasn’t being rude or anything just saying they might want to look at dropping program. 

29 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Where did you guys read that their coach said they were to banged up?

18 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Where did you guys read that their coach said they were to banged up?

Local guy posted it on Facebook. Looked like a Facebook post on a page the coach could communicate on. Just what it looked like to me, I may be wrong.  One of the New Diana posters will have to confirm that. It could be fake for all I know. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

😂...uh huh....I must've missed him saying that. 🙄

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I've never had a problem with you, and kinda liked stuff you posted. UNTIL NOW. True colors coming out to say that about a bunch of young men who had nothing to do with this decision. You should be ashamed of making a statement like that about kids. And the other EF fans should be too, but I guess they're not.

I've even supported and rooted for EF in football when ND wasn't involved. Not anymore. If you're the example of what EF stands for, then...comment not available. 

• LOL! 1

I was just curious, not questioning it.

23 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Local guy posted it on Facebook. Looked like a Facebook post on a page the coach could communicate on. Just what it looked like to me, I may be wrong.  One of the New Diana posters will have to confirm that. It could be fake for all I know. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Marshall news messenger for one and the coach issued a statement you can find on Facebook for his kids parents 

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

What did I say that was in anyway a shot at ND ? They have a valid reason to forfeit.  And FACTS are the football numbers have been so low at ND they haven’t fielded a JV in 2 seasons for lack of kids in program that’s a issue they should look at I wasn’t being rude or anything just saying they might want to look at dropping program. 

Thanks for the validation. 🙄

So every school without a JV team should just disband the football program? 🤔. ND isn't the first and won't be the last to cancel games (this year, or in future) due to multiple injuries and/or other circumstances outside their control. 

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Don't bruise yourself patting yourself on the back too much. 

I'm not, I just knew it was coming, I guess I kinda don't blame y'alls coach for not wanting to play if my team wouldn't match up at all, but I'm curious to see if y'all will finish the season off against Waskom. 

• Stinks 1

37 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I don't have Facebook so I can't confirm or deny. 

16 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Marshall news messenger for one and the coach issued a statement you can find on Facebook for his kids parents 

The article in the MNM was the EF Coach saying what the ND Coach allegedly told him. No direct quotes from the ND Coach that I saw. Unless I misread it. 

I don't have Facebook, so can't confirm or deny any alleged statement from Coach.