1jacket

Elysian Fields vs New Diana   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

The article in the MNM was the EF Coach saying what the ND Coach allegedly told him. No direct quotes from the ND Coach that I saw. Unless I misread it. 

I don't have Facebook, so can't confirm or deny any alleged statement from Coach. 

Good luck to ND. See you guys next year. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Thanks for the validation. 🙄

So every school without a JV team should just disband the football program? 🤔. ND isn't the first and won't be the last to cancel games (this year, or in future) due to multiple injuries and/or other circumstances outside their control. 

That’s not what I said, I said this makes 2 seasons in a row that they have not had the numbers in program to field a JV team so I was just saying if you don’t have the kids maybe look at spending your money in a different area or sport I was not saying anything rude or mean and nothing that is not factual.  I could care less if we play ND a win is a win and I wasn’t validating anything I was just saying I know some the players and the injuries are real for some of our fans that might think otherwise sorry apparently we have had a mis communication or your just upset about the facts I putting on here either way I apologize if I offended you. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

That’s not what I said, I said this makes 2 seasons in a row that they have not had the numbers in program to field a JV team so I was just saying if you don’t have the kids maybe look at spending your money in a different area or sport I was not saying anything rude or mean and nothing that is not factual.  I could care less if we play ND a win is a win and I wasn’t validating anything I was just saying I know some the players and the injuries are real for some of our fans that might think otherwise sorry apparently we have had a mis communication or your just upset about the facts I putting on here either way I apologize if I offended you. 

Some people need the truth sugarcoated a lil bit to protect their feelings. 

8 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

No offense taken here at all. I'm not like your fellow EF poster on here that apparently gets in his feelings easily. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

No offense taken here at all. I'm not like your fellow EF poster on here that apparently gets in his feelings easily. 

Looks like it's your football program that's in their feelings, why you in yours, is it because of what I said ND was gonna do to get out of this game, I only told facts and I wouldn't give a rats *** if you don't like EF because of me, move around.

Just now, TDJ89 said:

Looks like it's your football program that's in their feelings, why you in yours, is it because of what I said ND was gonna do to get out of this game, I only told facts and I wouldn't give a rats *** if you don't like EF because of me, move around.

😂...like I said...True colors. Go take your vagisil & butthurt creme. Maybe you'll feel better. Probably won't though...you're always crying about something. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, Valhalla said:

It’s kind of crazy that Diana was 7 kids from being 3AD1 and can’t get enough kids out for a Jv football team two years in a row.

Yep. It is. And frustrating for sure.

Like I've said before, ND has some athletes. They're just not playing all sports. For this year, not sure if it's the covid "scare", or the new coach, old coach debacle, politics, or kids just wanting to concentrate on one sport. 

7 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Some of the EF guys are special. Game got cancelled. It ####, move on. Doesn’t matter if it’s COVID, injuries, or what.  We picked up a game in Kansas to not go 4 weeks without playing. There are plenty of teams in East Texas. 

Every one is trying to dodge two things in 2020. 

COVID and Scotty Ford

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

Good luck against Ore City. 

Good luck in life. Apparently you need it. 

And seriously...go see a Dr. That over-the-counter vagisil & butthurt creme ain't working out for ya. You need something alot stronger apparently. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, TTman7 said:

Good luck in life. Apparently you need it. 

And seriously...go see a Dr. That over-the-counter vagisil & butthurt creme ain't working out for ya. You need something alot stronger apparently. 

Apparently your football team needs it more than I do, now move on 

Just now, TTman7 said:

Apparently not. Your life is alot longer than one football season. Seek help son! Don't let it fester and get infected. 

Neither EF or ND has a game next week, even your head coach said they will still practice during and after school, what sense does that make for his reasoning not to play this Thursday lol, but what you bet ND still won't play EF next week? Dude I'm not saying EF is all that, I just saw the BS coming and I call it out, that's all I did

7 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Neither EF or ND has a game next week, even your head coach said they will still practice during and after school, what sense does that make for his reasoning not to play this Thursday lol, but what you bet ND still won't play EF next week? Dude I'm not saying EF is all that, I just saw the BS coming and I call it out, that's all I did

Probably not gonna happen if I had to guess. Depends on the status of the injuries I'd think. 

They're evidently gonna practice with what they have available, and that's not much. 

And...yea...that's ALL you did. 🙄

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Probably not gonna happen if I had to guess. Depends on the status of the injuries I'd think. 

They're evidently gonna practice with what they have available, and that's not much. 

And...yea...that's ALL you did. 🙄

Since it's already forfeited and in the books, probably not.

16 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

EF needs to grab a game somewhere. I wouldn’t think classification should matter (within reason). I’d even look over at Louisiana to pick one up. Three weeks is too long to go without contact.

I agree, I hope he can find a game now, I don't care if we win or lose, three weeks is too long to go in between games

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIGILL79 said:

EF needs to grab a game somewhere. I wouldn’t think classification should matter (within reason). I’d even look over at Louisiana to pick one up. Three weeks is too long to go without contact.

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Agreed!

Carthage JV? If available. 

Waskom got them scheduled pretty quick earlier this season after a cancellation, right. 

4 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Carthage JV? If available. 

Waskom got them scheduled pretty quick earlier this season after a cancellation, right. 

Don't take a game y'all wouldn't win ;) haha I'm playing..I'm still the only ND vote ..I'm not voting for y'all next year ND!

• LOL! 1