1jacket

Elysian Fields vs New Diana   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Don't take a game y'all wouldn't win ;) haha I'm playing..I'm still the only ND vote ..I'm not voting for y'all next year ND!

Waskom beat the Carthage JV pretty handily (by the score). Assume EF would too. And it'd be good competition for them. (More than ND could offer this year...before & after the forfeit). 

I could swear that the one vote was mine. Although, I might have "mistakenly" voted for EF in my frustration, lol. 

The important thing is to vote! 😉

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Valhalla said:

It’s kind of crazy that Diana was 7 kids from being 3AD1 and can’t get enough kids out for a Jv football team two years in a row.

Maybe this new coach can make it happen soon for ND.   If he is anything like his dad he will get results in

7 hours ago, Valhalla said:

It’s kind of crazy that Diana was 7 kids from being 3AD1 and can’t get enough kids out for a Jv football team two years in a row.

Maybe this new coach can make it happen soon for ND.   If he is anything like his dad he will get results in

• Thanks 1

Eagle Parents
For our football game versus Elysian Fields, it is my recommendation to administration that we forfeit the game due to several circumstances.  While this may not be agreeable to many, please know that the safety of our kids is always in the forefront of our planning and preparation.  I greatly appreciate our administrations support regarding this difficult decision.
We will continue to have practice during the athletic period and after school.  We appreciate your support for our coaches and students regarding this matter.  If you a have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Coach Harrell
[email protected]
903/663-8000, Ext. 221

The above was copied from KMHT Radio FaceBook page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Yep. It is. And frustrating for sure.

Like I've said before, ND has some athletes. They're just not playing all sports. For this year, not sure if it's the covid "scare", or the new coach, old coach debacle, politics, or kids just wanting to concentrate on one sport. 

I would say the problem is the baseball Coach is the AD. That causes a lot of problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, randomuser said:

I would say the problem is the baseball Coach is the AD. That causes a lot of problems.

Why is this a problem? There are other schools that the AD is not the HFC that have success in all sports. I am not trying to antagonize I am just genuinely curious. I am not very familiar with ND other than their recent baseball success. 

53 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Nope 2.5 hrs away in Leesville, LA don’t know anything about them 

Well that's 💩. I think ND should play AT EF next season to make up that lost home game for yall. Or pay gas $ this year for the trip. 

At least yall will get some good competition to prepare yall for Waskom. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Lol yall gone wish you were playing a jv team come the 30th 

I got a feeling you going to wish yal actually played a decent schedule but let’s just hope both teams get to game healthy so neither team has an excuse see you in few weeks ! Got to go play yals cousins the Wampus Cats first 🤣

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I got a feeling you going to wish yal actually played a decent schedule but let’s just hope both teams get to game healthy so neither team has an excuse see you in few weeks ! Got to go play yals cousins the Wampus Cats first 🤣

Who have y’all played other than DF?

Seriuos question.

54 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Who have y’all played other than DF?

Seriuos question.

It don't matter, you never know how each teams opponents is gonna turn out during the season, Waskom has handle business on their schedule and so has EF besides the DF game which EF had chances to win, all trash talking aside, you won't hear me down play Waskom's schedule, all that tells me is, their pretty dam good.

Leesville will be a great challenge. They have size and speed.  60 kids on varsity.  Usually a winning program.  Will be a great test for the EF program on the road. Props to the Staff at EF for scheduling the game. Was told from a few sources that EF had a school in Arkansas wanting to play, a 3A school with about 400 enrollment, but EF watched the video and didn’t think it would be a competitive game and wouldn’t make them better, so they took the Leesville game. As someone that does businesses with athletic programs in 4 states, it will be a challenge for EF.  But hey, I like the mindset!

• Like 5