The Smoakhouse Forums

Elysian Fields vs New Diana

Elysian Fields vs New Diana   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry EF about the game being canceled. Would've more than likely gotten over +50 pts...instead of a +15 pts forfeit. 

Good luck EF the rest of the way. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leesville will be a great challenge. They have size and speed.  60 kids on varsity.  Usually a winning program.  Will be a great test for the EF program on the road. Props to the Staff at EF for sched

You’re pathetic! 

Dude I saw this BS coming from ND last week, I even posted on here that I wouldn't be surprised if something came up for ND to cancel, it obvious you guys are so sorry at football, y'all don't have th

32 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Covid?

My understanding is it's a combination of injuries and covid related quarantines of multiple kids. School Board decision in meeting tonight. 

All this covid poop does us give sub-par programs an excuse to not play. The cdc came out and said masks do not stop or slow the spread of covid in a September report, guess who has everyone still wearing masks? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

All this covid poop does us give sub-par programs an excuse to not play. The cdc came out and said masks do not stop or slow the spread of covid in a September report, guess who has everyone still wearing masks? 

EF going three weeks in a row without a game now.

51 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I knew that was coming 

46 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Nope, after what Harleton did to them last week, I knew they would cancel.

🙄😂...so what EXACTLY are you insinuating? Don't beat around the bush...tell us what you "think".

52 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

🙄😂...so what EXACTLY are you insinuating? Don't beat around the bush...tell us what you "think".

I told you on the other site, don't think for a second I'm the one to sugar coat it, you know exactly what's going on in ND.

7 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I told you on the other site, don't think for a second I'm the one to sugar coat it, you know exactly what's going on in ND.

I know a lot of kids over there,  they have had a lot of injuries and don’t even have a JV ! I don’t think it’s Covid related but could be nobody knows hope they kids back healthy soon. Catch you next season ND that L is always waiting for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Nope, after what Harleton did to them last week, I knew they would cancel.

You called it....this s##ks

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Covid?

Not entirely from my understanding. Too many injuries. TBH game was close til kickoff. I get it EF needs the playing time. But beating the brakes off a team full of injured kids doesn’t help IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Eagle1906 said:

Not entirely from my understanding. Too many injuries. TBH game was close til kickoff. I get it EF needs the playing time. But beating the brakes off a team full of injured kids doesn’t help IMO. 

It’s better than not playing for 3 weeks.

13 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

We have a open week next week and EF has it open because of Ore City cancelling.  But nobody in Disna seems to care for my idea to play it then. 

Interesting