Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Elysian Fields vs New Diana


Elysian Fields vs New Diana   

27 members have voted

  1. 1. Elysian Fields vs New Diana

    • Jackets
      23
    • Eagles
      2

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Sorry EF about the game being canceled. Would've more than likely gotten over +50 pts...instead of a +15 pts forfeit. 

Good luck EF the rest of the way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leesville will be a great challenge. They have size and speed.  60 kids on varsity.  Usually a winning program.  Will be a great test for the EF program on the road. Props to the Staff at EF for sched

You’re pathetic! 

Dude I saw this BS coming from ND last week, I even posted on here that I wouldn't be surprised if something came up for ND to cancel, it obvious you guys are so sorry at football, y'all don't have th

32 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Covid?

My understanding is it's a combination of injuries and covid related quarantines of multiple kids. School Board decision in meeting tonight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All this covid poop does us give sub-par programs an excuse to not play. The cdc came out and said masks do not stop or slow the spread of covid in a September report, guess who has everyone still wearing masks? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

All this covid poop does us give sub-par programs an excuse to not play. The cdc came out and said masks do not stop or slow the spread of covid in a September report, guess who has everyone still wearing masks? 

EF going three weeks in a row without a game now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I knew that was coming 

 

46 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Nope, after what Harleton did to them last week, I knew they would cancel.

🙄😂...so what EXACTLY are you insinuating? Don't beat around the bush...tell us what you "think".

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

 

🙄😂...so what EXACTLY are you insinuating? Don't beat around the bush...tell us what you "think".

I told you on the other site, don't think for a second I'm the one to sugar coat it, you know exactly what's going on in ND.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I told you on the other site, don't think for a second I'm the one to sugar coat it, you know exactly what's going on in ND.

I know a lot of kids over there,  they have had a lot of injuries and don’t even have a JV ! I don’t think it’s Covid related but could be nobody knows hope they kids back healthy soon. Catch you next season ND that L is always waiting for you. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Nope, after what Harleton did to them last week, I knew they would cancel.

You called it....this s##ks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Covid?

Not entirely from my understanding. Too many injuries. TBH game was close til kickoff. I get it EF needs the playing time. But beating the brakes off a team full of injured kids doesn’t help IMO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eagle1906 said:

Not entirely from my understanding. Too many injuries. TBH game was close til kickoff. I get it EF needs the playing time. But beating the brakes off a team full of injured kids doesn’t help IMO. 

It’s better than not playing for 3 weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

We have a open week next week and EF has it open because of Ore City cancelling.  But nobody in Disna seems to care for my idea to play it then. 

Interesting 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...