Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

White Oak by 10. Sabine's scheme on both sides of the ball is killing them. There's no reason why they shouldn't be undefeated in district at this point. Apparently the word "adjustments" do not apply. It's mind boggling why #5 and #3 isn't being utilized more offensively for Sabine. #5 probably can beat any DB in the district deep and #3 can beat you short (YAC) on just about any quick hit routes. Sabine also gotta quit shooting themselves with penalties. Over the last two games, they have a D-lineman that's causing them field position advantage due to penalties...but I'm sure Sabine's fans will say it's the refs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FootballETX95 said:

White Oak by 10. Sabine's scheme on both sides of the ball is killing them. There's no reason why they shouldn't be undefeated in district at this point. Apparently the word "adjustments" do not apply. It's mind boggling why #5 and #3 isn't being utilized more offensively for Sabine. #5 probably can beat any DB in the district deep and #3 can beat you short (YAC) on just about any quick hit routes. Sabine also gotta quit shooting themselves with penalties. Over the last two games, they have a D-lineman that's causing them field position advantage due to penalties...but I'm sure Sabine's fans will say it's the refs. 

Everyone I’ve talked to hasn’t mentioned the refs at all. The only flag we didn’t like was a pass interference call that went against us. Hard to argue clear face mask calls and offsides. 

13 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Everyone I’ve talked to hasn’t mentioned the refs at all. The only flag we didn’t like was a pass interference call that went against us. Hard to argue clear face mask calls and offsides. 

I'd agree the PI was a horrible call. But to avoid that call, #5 should've at least peaked back to make it look like he was playing the ball. Most refs still would not have pulled their flag. 

1 minute ago, FootballETX95 said:

I'd agree the PI was a horrible call. But to avoid that call, #5 should've at least peaked back to make it look like he was playing the ball. Most refs still would not have pulled their flag. 

It’s a mute point anyways. We had already jumped offsides to extend their drive. I’m really surprised by the lack of discipline this year. 

1 hour ago, FootballETX95 said:

Totally agree. Although I'm not directly a Sabine faithful, I do know several are livid this morning. Sabine along with GW should have a piece of the playoffs already clinched. A lot is being said in that community and it's not good and it's very evident why.

I keep to myself and only talk to very few people so I don’t hear the negative things. Of course there are some parents frustrated that their kids don’t play more. 

11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

At least you're not in denial about it anymore. 

Must be a new style of Football Atlanta is rolling out where they put points on the board for the other team. Team doesn’t have to do anything and Atlanta will magically put 14 points on the board for em. Impressive! 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Should be a good game. A lot of these kids are friends with each other. I hope y’all have a good video stream. 

I think it’ll be a good close game. BTW where’s the aggie Sabine guy at or cardgrad04. The Aggie Sabine dude used to pop in when I dogged Sabine some. I might get em in his feels by the end of the week though. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I think it’ll be a good close game. BTW where’s the aggie Sabine guy at or cardgrad04. The Aggie Sabine dude used to pop in when I dogged Sabine some. I might get em in his feels by the end of the week though. 

Comment not available 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Ahhh Tee Tee hows the season going? Remember this gif you posted every week on us last year? Reap what ya sow. 

F0A6B978-A2D1-4550-BC4A-C53396C7C266.gif

3 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

He as sure full of and vinegar last year anytime WO was mentioned, what happened? 😂🤣

Comment not available