Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I think it’ll be a good close game. BTW where’s the aggie Sabine guy at or cardgrad04. The Aggie Sabine dude used to pop in when I dogged Sabine some. I might get em in his feels by the end of the week though. 

Not sure about the Aggie guy. @Cardgrad04spends all his time working and playing with his 8 month old. Plus he is kinda retarded. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Look how cute this is. WO “fans” are coming out of the wood works now. Can’t wait to shut y’all up in a few weeks... keep enjoying games against mediocre teams. It’s unfortunate that ends this week. 

That ended a couple weeks ago. 👀

1 minute ago, WOhorns said:

The biggest clown 🤡 on smoaky continues to stay in wo post 😂😂

That’s not true. Well racer is a true fan but he’s here through the good and the band. But I wouldn’t call him a clown. The rest of y’all just come out when things are good. Y’all be gone in a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s not true. Well racer is a true fan but he’s here through the good and the band. But I wouldn’t call him a clown. The rest of y’all just come out when things are good. Y’all be gone in a few weeks. 

I didn’t know racer was in the band. That explains a lot. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

He probably wet himself at half time last year from excitement. By the end of the game I’m sure he pooped himself. 

3 hours ago, FootballETX95 said:

White Oak by 10. Sabine's scheme on both sides of the ball is killing them. There's no reason why they shouldn't be undefeated in district at this point. Apparently the word "adjustments" do not apply. It's mind boggling why #5 and #3 isn't being utilized more offensively for Sabine. #5 probably can beat any DB in the district deep and #3 can beat you short (YAC) on just about any quick hit routes. Sabine also gotta quit shooting themselves with penalties. Over the last two games, they have a D-lineman that's causing them field position advantage due to penalties...but I'm sure Sabine's fans will say it's the refs. 

Preach!!!