Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Make sure house is clean 24/7 and food is always ready. Your wife the real MVP though 

No doubt. She works a Mother’s Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, subs when the school needs, and runs 3 kids around joke making sure dinner is cooked every night. Oh yeah she also is taking college classes. No way I could do it all. 

8 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Thanks for showing up after the 3-0 start.... but I’m curious to how you decided that point margin?

Just my opinion, after watching all three of their games. If the Roughnecks clean up their offensive play and the defense does not tire out in the second half, I believe the necks will be 14-21 points ahead of the Cardinals. If the roughnecks still have a lot of offensive penalties and the defense gets tired, then i think it'll be a close game. 

3 minutes ago, WORoughnecks said:

Just my opinion, after watching all three of their games. If the Roughnecks clean up their offensive play and the defense does not tire out in the second half, I believe the necks will be 14-21 points ahead of the Cardinals. If the roughnecks still have a lot of offensive penalties and the defense gets tired, then i think it'll be a close game. 

All I saw was “if”............... So I’ll play. If y’all do win by that much enough because it’s last win of season.