Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Time will tell. Our back up QB is a sophomore this year and I feel we will probably be a little bit more spread out with him. Most of the team is junior heavy. 

I knew you guys had a lot of juniors. Seems to be the theme for several teams in this district. The running game should be fine still next year. Y'all will just need some receivers to step up to go with Allen.

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

In order to beat Gladewater you need to D1 caliber athlete to slow down Allen. That's right folks you heard it here first. 👀

#ifonlyweweretacklingbetter

Stopping Allen is half the equation 😂. We can still run the ball. We also have Lewis on the other side that you guys haven’t seen. We also have Reese who didn’t even play football last year. He’s kinda explosive too. He’s returned I think 3 kicks for TDs. 

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Stopping Allen is half the equation 😂. We can still run the ball. We also have Lewis on the other side that you guys haven’t seen. We also have Reese who didn’t even play football last year. He’s kinda explosive too. He’s returned I think 3 kicks for TDs. 

I hope you caught the sarcasm in my statement. You know how I feel about this year. lol

28 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You can talk for the next week but next Friday won’t be pretty!    Bring those boys to the Murph for that wood sheddin’ 😂 

Act like the murph is a place where a wood shedding happens a lot at. Yeah when gilmer is there it’s a SHO nutf woodsheddin.

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Act like the murph is a place where a wood shedding happens a lot at. Yeah when gilmer is there it’s a SHO nutf woodsheddin.

Wanna talk about our teams or no?  What’s about to go down next Friday will be hard for you to watch 😂 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

It was just last week you thought Atlanta and Sabine would round out the bottom 2 spots going to the playoffs. Still believe that? 

That would be a negative. But I think we could catch a White Oak team looking ahead to next week.

Racer55 remember when Sabine fans couldn’t stop talking trash to Gladewater.  Talking about tearing down parts of the stadium.  Let the kids play the game without giving GW any bulletin board material.  It didn’t turn out good for the Cards last year......🤫 Let’s talk about this week.   

4 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Blah blah blah Tatum won state  in 2006. Blah blah blah White Oak was good back in 43. Blah blah blah Sabine could be good if they ran more than 3 plays...blah blah blah Gladewater owns this district. That pretty well sums it up 😂 You’re welcome 😊 

You failed to mention also in 05 and played for another in 07. But your 4/5 rounds deep every once in a while is still cool though.