Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Man I just don’t see it this year and I’m only talking about the remaining games in district. I’ve seen each team we have left. This is too good of a football team to take an L to Jeffy, WO or Sabine. I’m not being brash I just don’t see it.  We are guaranteed nothing and they’ll have to go play and earn it but I fully believe they will. And I don’t think the games will be close. 

I don't either to be fair. It's not even your key position players that even make me think that. Y'all are really good in the trenches on both sides of the ball. O-line was sickening tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

GW played badly last year until the bye and against us they figured out how to throw and catch the ball? Right? What’s to say we clean up penalties and figure stuff out and make a game against y’all. Of course y’all Should win, but don’t be surprised if we play y’all better than you think. Teams can get better and anything can happen. 

You do realize that until the WO game all the kids were in different positions and we were on our 3rd quarterback. The WO game was the first full game with everyone in the positions they are in now. They had almost a full season by next week to gel into those spots. I don’t think you’ll see anything close to a let down. If I’m wrong I’ll admit it but I don’t think it will happen. 

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You do realize that until the WO game all the kids were in different positions and we were on our 3rd quarterback. The WO game was the first full game with everyone in the positions they are in now. They had almost a full season by next week to gel into those spots. I don’t think you’ll see anything close to a let down. If I’m wrong I’ll admit it but I don’t think it will happen. 

Well hopefully we can make it a game against yall.

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

In order to beat Gladewater you need to D1 caliber athlete to slow down Allen. That's right folks you heard it here first. 👀

#ifonlyweweretacklingbetter

Sabine gets burned to the outside, but they have to get better at tackling. SMH. In order to tackle ya gotta have the legs to get there first. 
#dontletembreakcontainment 

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Sabine gets burned to the outside, but they have to get better at tackling. SMH. In order to tackle ya gotta have the legs to get there first. 
#dontletembreakcontainment 

Yeah I didn't see the defensive issues coming this year after last year. It hasn't been pretty. 

3 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

That below average QB will dice y’all up all night until Jonny takes his foot off the gas. 

How many seniors do you guys have this year? Y'all will still be good next year, but I feel like this year may be the best year for y'all to win it all. 

30 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

In order to beat Gladewater you need to D1 caliber athlete to slow down Allen. That's right folks you heard it here first. 👀

#ifonlyweweretacklingbetter

Surprisingly he didn't just run wild against us. Atlanta had a good game plan, but the Gladewater O-line was the biggest difference imo. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Surprisingly he didn't just run wild against us. Atlanta had a good game plan, but the Gladewater O-line was the biggest difference imo. 

You guys have been the only team to stay with us on the deep ball. Most of the time #5 or #3 has been wide open this year.

8 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

How many seniors do you guys have this year? Y'all will still be good next year, but I feel like this year may be the best year for y'all to win it all. 

Lol 😂. Bad for them that this is the worst 2 years for this region. 

8 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Time will tell. Our back up QB is a sophomore this year and I feel we will probably be a little bit more spread out with him. Most of the team is junior heavy. 

Just now, BearFan13 said:

Time will tell. Our back up QB is a sophomore this year and I feel we will probably be a little bit more spread out with him. Most of the team is junior heavy. 

So is Gladewater going to slowly go to the spread with the new coaches? I saw it used more now than ever. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

So is Gladewater going to slowly go to the spread with the new coaches? I saw it used more now than ever. 

I would assume so. It wouldn’t be smart with the shortened off season to do a major switch up with everyone returning. I’m loving us running the ball out of the spread formations though. 

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

I would assume so. It wouldn’t be smart with the shortened off season to do a major switch up with everyone returning. I’m loving us running the ball out of the spread formations though. 

I'm gonna miss whatever you call Gladewater's old offense. Like a modified veer or something.