Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, JoeRoughneck said:

Racer55 remember when Sabine fans couldn’t stop talking trash to Gladewater.  Talking about tearing down parts of the stadium.  Let the kids play the game without giving GW any bulletin board material.  It didn’t turn out good for the Cards last year......🤫 Let’s talk about this week.   

I was not apart of that nonsense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeRoughneck said:

Racer55 remember when Sabine fans couldn’t stop talking trash to Gladewater.  Talking about tearing down parts of the stadium.  Let the kids play the game without giving GW any bulletin board material.  It didn’t turn out good for the Cards last year......🤫 Let’s talk about this week.   

Just talk amongst board members thatve been around longer than a month. Makes the week go by quicker for us fans that’ll be on here longer than a year or two. Surely the kids don’t play a game based off of smack talk in an online forum.

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Man let’s save the good stuff for next week 😂 

Lol I just hope we win this week so it’ll be more interesting for next. If y’all want to go ahead and drop that L this week though, be my guest. I’d be extremely rowdy next week then. Good luck to y’all.

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Lol I just hope we win this week so it’ll be more interesting for next. If y’all want to go ahead and drop that L this week though, be my guest. I’d be extremely rowdy next week then. Good luck to y’all.

Nah I think we will just win district outright this year 😂