Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I bet you printed that and put it on your wall didn’t you ?  Don’t lie 😂 

Naw he didn’t. He hates sports, remember. Sabines an academic type school. Probably took pics with the uil state team.

#bunchanerds

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Naw he didn’t. He hates sports, remember. Sabines an academic type school. Probably took pics with the uil state team.

#bunchanerds

I like sports again. Sabine is a good academic school, but they are also competitive in every other sport except maybe softball. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

He’s actually been pretty accurate on the post route too. 

I'll chalk that up to the coaching staff, because GW's passing game used to consist of nothing but go routes, or at least what passing game y'all did have lol.

Tbh that's the best way to beat GW though, but you gotta have a solid front 7. Make them keep everything out in front. I mean a solid front 7 too, because honestly I haven't seen anyone run on us like GW did. Our front 7 are decent, but that GW o-line is a handful. They don't get enough credit lol. 

15 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Just talk amongst board members thatve been around longer than a month. Makes the week go by quicker for us fans that’ll be on here longer than a year or two. Surely the kids don’t play a game based off of smack talk in an online forum.

You would think, I been around this board since it started, and last year when Sabine went to GW, those kids were fired up and protecting those goal posts.  The kids read the post.  I changed names because I changed jobs.  Talk about the game at hand.  Let’s battle Sabine first and then we can talk to Da Bears.  

2 minutes ago, JoeRoughneck said:

You would think, I been around this board since it started, and last year when Sabine went to GW, those kids were fired up and protecting those goal posts.  The kids read the post.  I changed names because I changed jobs.  Talk about the game at hand.  Let’s battle Sabine first and then we can talk to Da Bears.  

Ok Smoaky members, Joe Roughneck has spoken. No going off topic... We can only talk about the game at hand. 😂