Liberty-Eylau vs Spring Hill

Liger01

LE vs Spring Hill  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LE
    • SH

18 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Why? Just so they didn't have to hear they beat the jv anymore? 

Last year’s win vs LE has an asterisk because of the suspensions.  No question.  I hate what happened this week and certainly won’t come on here beating my chest when we win.  What would that prove?  This year won’t be the JV team, but losing three starting defensive players, your KO & punt returner, and the 2nd leading WR on O in the same week will have an impact on the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Last year’s win vs LE has an asterisk because of the suspensions.  No question.  I hate what happened this week and certainly won’t come on here beating my chest when we win.  What would that prove?  This year won’t be the JV team, but losing three starting defensive players, your KO & punt returner, and the 2nd leading WR on O in the same week will have an impact on the game.

No doubt. I respect that. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Heard LE lost 4 key players this week. No longer playing football for the Leopards. 3 will now be across town wearing orange. 

This is a huge loss for LE if they go through with it 3 D1 players brothers one with a big 12 offer, one is a freshman but a generational talent for LE I hope we can get them back or it will sting hard!!

18 minutes ago, LPND said:

This is a huge loss for LE if they go through with it 3 D1 players brothers one with a big 12 offer, one is a freshman but a generational talent for LE I hope we can get them back or it will sting hard!!

The freshman is special.  Him and the one that went to PG together were lethal. 

12 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I don’t think the other left.  Sounds like he quit or maybe was disciplined by staff.  I believe it is LE #2.

#2 had some obvious issues but talent and this is not the same staff from last year 

1 hour ago, LPND said:

It's official they have transferred to Texas. 

10 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea some stuff is out of the kids hands I really do hate it for those 3 kids breaks my heart.

It’s #### to see it as alumni just to think we were right around the corner & still can be a winning team... but at the 4a level it’s a hard loss, we just keep getting hit in the Gut... just 5 years ago we were in the state semi smh!!

18 minutes ago, LPND said:

It’s #### to see it as alumni just to think we were right around the corner & still can be a winning team... but at the 4a level it’s a hard loss, we just keep getting hit in the Gut... just 5 years ago we were in the state semi smh!!

It's a big loss for sure. This will test them mentally way more than physically. However, I think we are going in the right direction for the future. It's just one of those things that takes time unfortunately. Coach Davis is doing a good job trying to get it back. The kids attitudes are night/day from last year and that's a win for us for sure. 

1 minute ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

It's a big loss for sure. This will test them mentally way more than physically. However, I think we are going in the right direction for the future. It's just one of those things that takes time unfortunately. Coach Davis is doing a good job trying to get it back. The kids attitudes are night/day from last year and that's a win for us for sure. 

The non district schedule is a huge confidence boost. Hopefully LE has learned not to schedule 5 brutal non district games. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WOhorns said:

Typical SHiller delusional as always ...

What is delusional?  That I’m choosing not to beat up the LE fans under the circumstances like a 12 year old would?  Or that I think SH will beat LE with or without the 4-5 players mentioned in the conversation this morning?  

Honestly I’d say it would be more delusional to pick LE, especially after the events of this week.  LE has the physical pieces to be really good but their issue has and will continue to be mental.  The locker room issues from this week are only going to apply more stress to that.  Tough job for the staff to get the kids ready.  The winner likely secures the #3 spot in the district.

40 minutes ago, LETeach said:

Just got word that this game has been canceled due to COVID related issues at Spring Hill. Hate that for the kids. This was a big one for both schools.

True, but it goes down as a 18-0 victory for Liberty Eylau. Next weeks game against PG has been canceled as well. SH will be 0-3 in district and will need to win their last 2 games.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

True, but it goes down as a 18-0 victory for Liberty Eylau. Next weeks game against PG has been canceled as well. SH will be 0-3 in district and will need to win their last 2 games.

Sorry to hear that. I really hate that for y'all. Hope you guys get well soon..