Week 8: Queen City 5-1 (2-1) 1 Forfeit Win vs Waskom 4-0 (2-0)

DawgPound2

The Bulldogs face most likely their toughest test of the season as they welcome the Wildcats to the Dawg Pound in a game with seeding implications for both teams. Waskom must win to push for 1st seed in 3A-D2 District 11, while if the Bulldogs pull off the upset, the 2nd seed is theirs to lose. Who ya got?

1 hour ago, DawgPound2 said:

The Bulldogs face most likely their toughest test of the season as they welcome the Wildcats to the Dawg Pound in a game with seeding implications for both teams. Waskom must win to push for 1st seed in 3A-D2 District 11, while if the Bulldogs pull off the upset, the 2nd seed is theirs to lose. Who ya got?

Waskom by fifty. 

2 hours ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Is Quitman, Frankston, New Diana and Linden-Kildare really a combined 2-20?

I believe so. Frankston or LK will be the 4 seed out of their district. The reward for that is a matchup with Timpson, San Augustine or Joaquin. 

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, DawgPound2 said:

They both beat ND by similar scores only a week or so apart. HS and QC are in a similar class this season. 

And Waskom was up 42 nothing on hs at the half with a running clock halfway through the 2nd quarter. Waskom could've put up 80. Qc will take an epic woodshedding Friday night. 

Exactly my point! Waskom was up 42 to nothing on HS at the half which means they will be up on QC by at least that in the first half. I have seen QC play Linden and Union Grove they are not even close to HS in my humble opinion. DawgPound2 you have a rude awakening if you think HS and QC are similar class this season.