Pine Tree Vs. Marshall  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Pine Tree by a little
    • Marshall by a little
    • Pine Tree in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

D cord will be proud. First one to 50 wins.

(35-5) district record since 2014 and four district titles says we might know something about defense.  

• Like 1

Well a friend that lives in Pine Tree told me there is a feeling in Pine Tree that this is their year. He keeps saying Marshall doesn’t have the talent on defense to stop Pine Tree’s offense. He said he felt Marshall’s been very lucky on offense. I told him it will depend on which defense shows up for Marshall, the lazy one that waits on one another to make a tackle alone or the Maverick defense that swarms to the ball, gang tackles, and pressures the QB. I’m placing my money on the second one! I had doubts at Marshall’s QB position but in the first three games Brent’s composure has convinced me if the offensive line gives him the time he will pick you apart! Brent’s the real deal. GO MAVS!!! 🤘I believe the main team that can beat Marshall is Marshall!

On 10/21/2020 at 9:41 AM, Gramps said:

Well a friend that lives in Pine Tree told me there is a feeling in Pine Tree that this is their year. He keeps saying Marshall doesn’t have the talent on defense to stop Pine Tree’s offense. He said he felt Marshall’s been very lucky on offense. I told him it will depend on which defense shows up for Marshall, the lazy one that waits on one another to make a tackle alone or the Maverick defense that swarms to the ball, gang tackles, and pressures the QB. I’m placing my money on the second one! I had doubts at Marshall’s QB position but in the first three games Brent’s composure has convinced me if the offensive line gives him the time he will pick you apart! Brent’s the real deal. GO MAVS!!! 🤘I believe the main team that can beat Marshall is Marshall!

If Kennedale can hold that "prolific" PT offense to 10 for 2 quarters, I like Marshall's chances as long as they stick with their assignments.